“What a day”

FishTales Outfitting - Day Trips
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Sheridan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: FishTales Outfitting LLC is a Southwestern Montana fly fishing outfitter and guide service with 20 years of experience. We offer private, guided fly fishing day trips on Montana's finest rivers. Our home waters include the Madison River, Big Hole River, the Beaverhead, Jefferson and Ruby Rivers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ardmore, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

A year ago, Mike Stack was recommended to me. My wife and I were planning our first trip to Montana, and I sorely wanted her to connect with some fish. This was only my second opportunity to engage a guide, but it really paid off. Mike is a gentleman and proved a tremendous host. I think the fact that he enjoyed his work that day put my wife at ease. We were on fish all day long. I left a couple of "must have been xx" fish after some long battles. Mike is the sort of guy you wish you knew well enough to expect a call; Hey lets go fishin. Best wishes Mike.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Erwin H

Butte, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FishTales - If you want to catch fish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

So far this year, I have floated the Big Hole River on two seperate occasions with Mike Stack of FishTales Outfitting. Both trips were excellent! Mike is a very experienced guide. He reads a river and positions the boat for success after success. Mike is patient, attentive, and calm. He even takes the time to make personalized videos of the adventure for his clients...super cool with underwater releases! If you want to catch respectable fish (20" trout or larger) and have a great day on the river with an experienced guide....FishTales Outfitting!

Visited March 2013