“Comfy, friendly place”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #10 of 14 Restaurants in Shelby
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stopped here on our way through to the Canadian border for lunch. It's a nice, clean place, small for a Pizza Hut, but cozy for a small town. The food was great, service nice, prices very reasonable, and overall a nice little restaurant for a small town.

The casual nature of the staff was interesting to watch. One lady who seemed to me to be the "matriarch" of the place talked to the entire restaurant, loudly took a phone order, and called everyone "Honey". We laughed at this, but I can see it being too much and too over the top for others.

That was really the only thing stopping me from giving our visit 5 stars. I'd go again if I was in the area.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We were in the Comfort Inn and ordered delivery. It arrived very fast and was very hot. The driver was very nice and friendly. Perfect! :)