“Surprisingly Good.”
Review of The Griddle

The Griddle
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Shelby
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were on the road to Glacier and really hungru so we stopped in for brunch and we very pleasantly surprised.Our waiter looked intimidating with his neck tattoo, but he was a great waiter and a really nice young fellow with a great sense of humour. The food was just what we needed - good, old-fashioned comfort food and it was well-cooked, exactly what we needed. It's not fancy but we have found that in these small town diners and cafes, teh food and service more than makes up for the decor or lack thereof. Stop in, sit a while, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

On a very chilly Montana morning, my girlfriend and I stopped in at the Griddle located within the gas station/truck stop. They were the only restaurant open on a Sunday morning in Shelby. I think other places were closed for Christmas break in their defence.
We both had a very good and filling breakfast. The server was very attentive and pleasant. Everything was reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is a no-frills diner. My cooked breakfast was nothing special, but at least it was cheap. The service was pleasant but not especially swift.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Wife and I stopped in The Griddle for breakfast. The service was great and the meal was very good as well. My wife had the Veggie Scrammbler wish she said was very good. The Griddle is on main street and in a very old building. We enjoyed it and would go back. I is your basic small town restaurant

Thank Kurt.mr S