“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Shelby
Gildford, MT
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a late check in and when we got there they had everything ready for us. Our room was very nice and spotless. The staff was very friendly and polite. The continental breakfast excellent. They had cinnamon rolls for breakfast that were excellent. We stayed here 10-4-13. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Rachel R, General Manager at Best Western Shelby Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Karen K,

Thank you for the great review! I am pleased to hear that even though you arrived late at our hotel, you were still given top notch service! It's great to know that you didn't leave hungry after your night with us, and were able to enjoy our fabulous breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Skokie, Illinois, USA
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We only spent one night, but I found myself wishing I was staying longer. Complimentary breakfast was extensive. Room was well planned and spotless. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Thought of everything down to fresh brownies, hot coffee and a treat for our dog upon check in. Well done.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank patrician173
Rachel R, General Manager at Best Western Shelby Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for the great review! We do try to provide everything our valued guests might need during their stay with us, including a treat for our four legged guests! Please come back to see us if you are in the area again, and thank you for choosing Best Western!
Ellicott City, MD
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This new hotel -- open just seven months -- was a real find during our visit to Glacier National Park. While the distance to and from the Park was not small, the amenities and service we experienced made our two nights' stay more than worth it.

Our room was large, comfortable, and quiet, with excellent beds. The full hot breakfast -- while probably not for dieters -- got us off to a good start each morning. The guest laundry enabled us to wash multiple loads of dirty clothes accumulated during our earlier time in Yellowstone. And the pool and spa -- lovely on a sunny morning -- refreshed us substantially.

Staff here get high marks for their friendly, helpful assistance. (The night desk clerk, who was working alone, managed to restart our room refrigerator, which had somehow been left on the "defrost" setting. And another person from the front desk let us use the hotel's commercial pre-spotter to get heavy soot stains out of a pair of hiking shorts.)

All in all, a great place. We would gladly return here on another trip to Glacier!

Room Tip: There doesn't seem to be a "bad room" here. However, people with cat ears might want...
Cadenzas,

Thank you so much for the great review! It seems as if you were able to enjoy each and every one of our fabulous amenities during your two day stay with us! We are very proud of our new property and I am glad that you enjoyed it as much as we do. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the staff! Please do come see us again next time you visit Glacier National Park!
Worden, Montana, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western Shelby Inn on Sept. 21, 2013. After a long drive, I got to the motel early (couple hours before check-in). The very friendly, polite gal at the desk said my room was ready and that because I was here for a wedding I could receive the discount. She went ahead and check me in and told me I could go to my room and get ready for the wedding. I was expecting them to tell me that I was too early and that I might have to come back later. But just the opposite. My room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was very good. When I went to check out it was the same friendly, polite gal. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Overall GREAT place to stay!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Jaime O
Rachel R, General Manager at Best Western Shelby Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Jaime O,

Thank you so much for the great review. We always do our best to allow for early check ins. We at Best Western understand that personal schedules may conflict with check in time, and if we have a room ready, we will get you in! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed Sybille as much as we do at the front desk and breakfast in the morning! I hope that you enjoyed the wedding as well!
Please come back to see us again. (even if it's before check in time) ;)
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed at two Best Western hotels on our recent road trip and have nothing but excellent reviews for both (in Shelby, Montana USA and Fernie, British Columbia, Canada). We chose them due to the availability of pet-friendly rooms in both cases, but the service, comfort, décor, breakfasts and other amenities were top-notch.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Coolquail
Coolquail,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed both us and the other Best Western hotel on your trip and thank you so much for the kind review! From the great breakfast in the morning, to the amenities, to the decor, it seems as if you enjoyed every aspect of our fine hotel! We are glad to hear such great remarks and hope you come back to see us again!
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were running late and unsure of what we could find, but we lucked into the best hotel in a long trip of over 2 sees. The staff was extremely helpful, the room was great, and very quiet. We got a wonderful rest and started back driving fully rested. This hotel is a real gem.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rachel R, General Manager at Best Western Shelby Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
James P,

Thank you so much for the great review! We are pleased to hear that you got a great night's sleep in one of our clean and comfortable rooms and were able to complete your trip fully rested! I will be sure to pass your comments on to our staff. It would be our pleasure to have you back if you are in the Shelby area in the future!
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Best Western Shelby Inn on Sept 5th. We arrived later in the evening after a wet motorcycle trip and were greeted warmly by the front desk staff. They had a great sense of humor and quickly checked us in. The room was great! It was clean and the beds were incredibly comfortable.

Although the pool and hot tub closed at 10:00 pm, they were gracious enough to let us in for a few minutes which went a long way to helping us warm up after the cold and wet ride.

The breakfast in the morning was great and the perfect way to start the next leg of or trip.

I will stay here again and would recommend anyone needing to stay in Shelby to do the same.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank pol2062
Rachel R, General Manager at Best Western Shelby Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear pol2062,

Our staff here at Best Western prides themselves on superior customer care. I am so glad to hear that they delivered during your stay with us! The hot tub is a nice place to relax and unwind, especially after the cold and wet trip you had! It was our pleasure to let you sneak in for a few minutes!
Please come and see us again and thank you for choosing Best Western!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shelby
Comfort Inn Shelby
#6 of 7 in Shelby
Super 8 Conrad
Super 8 Conrad
#1 of 2 in Conrad

Been to Best Western Shelby Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!