“nice and relaxed”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Seeley Lake
Double Arrow Resort
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Seeley Lake
tt
“nice and relaxed”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I just returned from Montana from celebrating our 5 year anniversary. We exchanged a week through RCI and stayed in the condo 2A. It was an amzing experience! We had no plans so spent most of our time in front of a cozy fire and watching movies. We did visit Glacier National Park but most of the park was still closed from the winter season. The condo was very spacious and I loved the fact that there was a washer/dryer in the unit. The kitchen was small but very open and was well equipped for all if our needs. The back porch was nice and there was an eldctric grill that we used one evening for our dinner. We spent an evening in the hot tub and it was nice because there was no children allowed after 9pm. Downfalls during our visit was their WiFi access was down and cell phone coverage is sparce. But they offer a land line in the condo to make local calls. Overall, it was a great experience! We are planning return in November and bring the rest of ourfamily!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank shanae21

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Palos Verdes Estates, California
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We spent one night here enroute from Sun Valley, ID, to Glacier National Park. As we turned off the highway, a grazing doe greeted us from beside the road to the lodge. It's a much larger property than expected, with numerous cabins comfortably spaced beyond the lodge. We stayed in room B, on the ground floor of the lodge. The spacious room was very nicely furnished in Montana ranch decor, windows on two sides, with the double window offering a great view north up the valley to the mountains beyond. The bath was small but adequate, with a large stall shower, no tub.
Staff was very welcoming and after briefly freshening up, we rolled right into our dinner
reservation, preceded by a glass of room in the lodge great room. The restaurant was very good, the server engaging and helpful. My wife and I had to share an order of the tasty rattlesnake and rabbit sausage (which also contains some pork).

As noted by another reviewer, the continental breakfast was simple but the individual items were good. Upon departure, even the maintenance staff outside asked if we'd enjoyed our stay. We did.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank roadready75
great falls, mt
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Have stayed at the Double Arrow multiple times. While I prefer the outside cabins, the main lodge is a decent alternative. Staff as always was helpful. Restaurant was outstanding and they have a decent wine list. As has previously been posted- try the rattlesnake/rabbit sausage appetizer.

The golf course is unique and challenging.

Seeley is a great area and this is in my opinion the best place to stay in the area

Room Tip: Try to avoid the first floor rooms in the main lodge as it can be a bit noisy at night.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here at the end of a trip to Glacier thinking it would be a nice midway location back.to Great Falls airport. The hotel is comfortable and staff very friendly. Continental breakfast is nothing special. However this is an area suited for outdoors sportsmen such as fishing, warersports, hunting. This resort also caters to families. However we were more interested in hikes and wildlife which is available but not the main activity here. We spent an afternoon at the National Bison Reserve and Nine Pipes National Wildlife Refuge which is a 1.5 hr+ drive but well worth it!
Overall if the location meets your needs it's a nice comfortable place but a little pricey; for us, the location was not ideal.

• Stayed July 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We found Double Arrow on the internet and were intrigued by its rustic appearance. My wife and I and our two teenage boys wanted a nice place to "call home" for a few days while enjoying what Montana had to offer. We had never been to Montana and new nothing of the Seeley lake area, except for what we read. Our experience at the Double Arrow Resort was AMAZING!! When we arrived at the resort we checked in smoothly and were shown our cabin, Western 5. "Truly a throw back to a time gone by" Comfortable, clean, unforgetable views from the porch and pleanty of space and did I say clean?.........The main Lodge serves meals but we were encouraged to go to the golf club for lunch that day as we had missed the lunch service. That was great, I had the Reuben OMG (probobly the best one I have had) We ate in the Lodge for dinner, at the bar and met Mary Lynn who was charming and made us feel like family. On our last night we were sitting outside by the fire and Mary Lynn appeared with all the stuff for smores on a silver platter and said "You can't sit by a perfect fire and not have smores. The Lodge Food and service was soo good that we ate there quite often. We were gratiously served by Nicky, Nichole and Tattum at different times and Shannon for the wonderful fresh, and tasty Continental breakfast. Everyone on staff was exceptionally helpful, professional and made all of us feel special. We used the pool area, as our boys are "part fish" and loved how refreshing the water was in the pool and relaxing the hot tub was and CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN. We met Don and his wife who take care of the property and they were extremely gratious and helpful. The most important person for me at Double Arrow Ranch was Bonnie. It is obvious that Bonnie sets the pace here and everyone else follows her lead. Bonnie went to great lenghts to make sure our family was informed about the resort and surrounding area. Whatever we needed help with, she obliged. I was blown away by the commitment of the staff to make our visit the best experience possible. I know good food, service and hospitality when I see it and Double Arrow Ranch has it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Eirechef
Bozeman MT
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Locals suggested this as an option for dinner while we were visiting Seeley Lake. We had the rattlesnake/rabbit appetizer- worth trying. I had a steak, which was Ok, and my husband had ribs. We could have split an entree, as we were both full after the appetizer. We were there very early, and had great service. While this place is a little pricy, it was a good meal, nice view and certainly one of the better options for the limited dining choices in this area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I was with my wife and after visiting the Double Arrow back in 2008 we decided to drop in again while passing through town on business.
This is a great little gem in the middle of one of the most beautiful parts of Montana.
We stayed in one of the Lodges "guest rooms", it was warm with a bit of rustic charm. Fairly small but the warmth of the staff and the beauty of the lodge and location makes it a true bargain.
Dinner was great, my wife and I split a sirloin and the portions were more than we could eat....see photo.

Happy Trails!

Room Tip: Consider one of the Cabins for privacy, some include a private lanai....oops....balcony.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank Remy12

Been to Double Arrow Resort? Share your experiences!