“Back for a second visit.....”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Seeley Lake
Double Arrow Resort
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Seeley Lake
Bozeman, Montana
“Back for a second visit.....”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I was with my wife and after visiting the Double Arrow back in 2008 we decided to drop in again while passing through town on business.
This is a great little gem in the middle of one of the most beautiful parts of Montana.
We stayed in one of the Lodges "guest rooms", it was warm with a bit of rustic charm. Fairly small but the warmth of the staff and the beauty of the lodge and location makes it a true bargain.
Dinner was great, my wife and I split a sirloin and the portions were more than we could eat....see photo.

Happy Trails!

Room Tip: Consider one of the Cabins for privacy, some include a private lanai....oops....balcony.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank Remy12

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Colville
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We had the best meals at the Double Arrow Restaurant during our stay in Seeley Lake. The service was OK but the food was outstanding. Well worth the price. We did not stay at the resort.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank MillieColville
Columbia Falls, Montana
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This was a great place to stay. We stayed in January. It had a nice fireplace in the living room. Dishes in the kitchen & a dishwasher so you didn't have to labor too much in the kitchen. Full size fridge. Nice hot tub. There were lots of snowmobilers & the place was really quiet. The rooms were spacious. Bed was really hard. Almost like sleeping on the floor. But it worked.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Mary-Adam
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed October 4, 2011

My wife and I were on a road trip, and happened upon Double Arrow from the Montana tourism book. We got lucky. We stayed in one of the quaint rooms off of the lobby, delightful, and right next to the restaurant and bar. Best bed on our trip, and the people could not have been more accomodating. Dinner was wonderful. Best steak in some time, and wife had halibut which was very good too. I cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: The rooms in the lodge are older and very quaint. The one we had had a nice bathroom, but the other...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We traveled to the Double Arrow resort in June for my sister's wedding. We had the entire resort rented out for our stay with around 80 guests for two nights. I have to say that the stay was just amazing. My hubby and I stayed in Tamarack Cabin #7, which is the best cabin for two people, in my opinion. It featured a very comfy queen bed, private deck, gas fireplace, jacuzzi tub and small fridge and microwave. While this was not cheap, it was very nice.

The staff at the resort went out of their way to accommodate us. We thought that the food was excellent. The included breakfast in the morning was "continental", but was quite substantial and the rest of the meals were great. We had a bonfire on Friday night and the lodge provided the makings of S'mores for all of the guests. Their wedding coordinator was a huge hel;p with all the details. The serving staff were all courteous and welcoming. This was probably the best wedding we've evenr been to in the best location.

I was pretty wiped out, so I didn't golf, but my hubby enjoyed the course very much and golfed 18 holes. He rented clubs and said they were the nicest rental clubs he's ever used. I hiked around the property, which was just beautiful, with lots of deer walking about.

My parents and siblings stayed at the Cougar Cottage, which was much more like a fully equipped lodge than a cabin, and they were very happy with it as well. A friend stayed in one of the lodge rooms and was pleased with that as well.

I highly recommend a stay at the Double Arrow for your next visit to the Seeley Lake area.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank DanielleMN
La Grange
Reviewed February 16, 2011

Stayed at cabin....no there isn't a tv and yes I lived.... Was great experience and would highly recommend. Only thing to improve on would be the temp of the pool waaaaaay too cold. Would go back and the restuarant was WONDERFUL. Except for my partners dessert...got the cobbler and it was burnt black. Was very surprised they brought it out but they didn't charge for it. Decent complimentary breakfast. Staff and wait staff all very helpful

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Seattle
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Watch out for the restaurant if there are a lot of locals eating...you will be asked to leave your table like we did -- twice. Terrible experience. We didn't stay at the hotel, but we tried to eat at the restaurant and that turned into a very large disappointment. Let me first qualify my comments with the fact that I have eaten at all kinds of restaurants in over 20 countries so I am use to variations of services. However, they were busy and we got a table at the lounge (the lounge...not the main setting area of the restaurant). The food was good. We ordered dessert. Before the dessert arrived, we were asked to give up our table (I have never been asked this question so I didn’t know how to respond, but we did anyway…silly idea). We were told we could sit in the main area of the lodge, but we found that there was no place to eat our dessert. We decided to go back to our table in the lounge to finish our dessert. Our dessert arrived, we ate it and then decided to order some after dinner drinks. To my surprise, we were again asked to give up our table because “they were busy”. For some reason they did not see this as being extremely insulting given that we spent $150 on dinner for three people. On the way out I asked the hostess why others at a table that were there before us were not asked to leave. To my amazement she said, “They are locals that had a meeting but decided to stay”. I could not believe that this was the case. Upon leaving I noticed two other tables in the main restaurant were not being used. I have NEVER had this kind of experience in a restaurant. I will never go back there. The management must not be aware that they have restaurant staff doing this to customers. I truly hope they read this and let it never happen to any others.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
7 Thank WorldtravelerSEA

Been to Double Arrow Resort? Share your experiences!