“Great breakfast!”

Pop's Place Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Seeley Lake
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We enjoyed our filling, yummy breakfast the morning of the night we stayed in Seeley Lake. Quick service, good cooking, large portions - both teenage sons were full when we left! We will be back!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Stopped in Pops place for breakfast on our way to Bigfork. Seems to be the place the locals choose. I will have to stop and try lunch!

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and i stopped in here on 4/5/2014 for breakfast. Service was great...I ordered the 3 egg bacon..mushroom...swiss cheese omelette with hashbrowns and english muffin and my husband ordered a bowl of oatmeal with fresh berries and english muffin..2 coffees all for a grand total of $18.40

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The whole family works there which was so fun to see. They have a large group of patrons who grace the dining room from open to close. We loved the family atmosphere and of course the food. We were able to try their Philly sandwich (SUPERB) with brew house fries and a huge salad. The food was delicious and the service even better. We took one of Connie's pies to go. Literally the best dessert I have ever eaten! YUM! If you're in Seeley Lake, check it out!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Took my grandson to breakfast there every morning we were there. Great place for family
And kids. It was fun listening to the local regulars come and go.