“best in town”

Pop's Place Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Seeley Lake
Reviewed August 30, 2012

we spent a few days in the area and came there on a recommendation for breakfast one day.
great service and food. ended up coming back two more times when we were in the area.
pies are very good, anything with huckleberry you need to try.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Good all american food, breakfasts are a good value and the service is friendly. It will remind you of childhood travels.

1  Thank KarenMissoulaMT
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Decent food and menu selection. It is a basic family dinner, not too exciting, but you do get a good meal at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The owner of Pops makes his own pies and do not pass them by!! Not as sweet as some which I like and flaky crust.
Breakfast is the other meal I ate and it was also very good. Big favorite of the locals who know good, hearty food.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stopped at pops place after quite a long journey, and we were met with friendly, polite atmosphere and staff. the food was delicious, especially my Montana soup, which was so lovely I'd love to have the recipe...it was immense. A great place to stop for a bite to eat, I hope they have a busy and successful summer. It was great and I'd definitely go back again.