“Surprisingly good.”

St. Regis Travel Center
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food was great, nice little store, awesome service and unlike a lot of similar places, this one is clean. Pretty busy of course, good places usually are.

There are newer reviews for St. Regis Travel Center

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I always stop here when I travel through. Clean restrooms, free popcorn, great icecream, and a free trout display. It's the perfect place to stop and streatch your legs. I end up making a gift purchase just about every time I am through here because they have items I don't find else where. If you have not stopped do so next time your through.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Nice place to stop for most anything you might need during your trip. plenty of great huckleberry items. good place to check out and stretch your legs.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We always stop to have either Huckleberry Pie or Ice Cream. Both are excellent. Great gift shop for Montana gifts. Staff has always been friendly.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

They have everything you need and a nice little eating spot! I alwasy get a good rest on my trips around the country.