“Easy Access”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Saint Regis
San Salvador De Jujuy, Jujuy, Argentina
“Easy Access”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I liked this Super 8 (Nampa, ID). It is located right off of the freeway & conveniently next to a gas station & restaurant. It was a nice clean room & friendly service.
- My only dig is that the lobby/breakfast area is a bit small and cramped.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Fort Lewis, Washington
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Our road trip was full of surprises, including this Super 8 (and another one further along our trip). We stopped only for shower and sleep, and I usually approach places like this with trepidation about clean sheets and towels, critters looking for warmth, or things like that. The room was clean, the staff was friendly, and breakfast and coffee were hot. As with many other hotels of this type, I wouldn't choose to stay long term, but when stopping for the night after a long day of driving, I was more than happy with this stop.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Springfield, Ohio
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

The Hotel was very nice & clean for the price. My only complaint was that they had frozen waffles instead if a waffle machine that I could make my own waffle. The Price is not bad
There is no Peanut butter to put on the waffles.
The hotel has a small hot tub but it was in a small dark room.
The office people were very nice and helpful. .
The TV only has a few stations available and the Internet is very slow and I kept getting kicked off and had to re sign in.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The room was ok, very expensive for what you get, but we were tired and so it was worth it. Checked out in the morning and went on our way. A week later, I checked my bank account online and found a $100 charge from the motel, in addition to the $75 room charge! When I called them, the woman said that a maid saw a cat in our room, and any undisclosed pets were an additional charge. I didn't have a cat in my room, so the maid either got the room wrong or made it up(why, I can't imagine), but the motel clerk said the charges WILL NOT be reversed!! I don't know what to do except warn others about this, it's either a mistake or a scam, but there are other motels in St. Regis, so DON'T TAKE THE RISK!! Not going to be staying at any other Super 8's either. Very unprofessional.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
7 Thank superdisappointed
Bothell, Washington
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I was traveling to Bozeman from Seattle; I've done this route a couple times from Portland, but I thought I could swing the travel time in a day (as Seattle is a shorter trip). But, I was tired and needed a place to rest. I needed a safe place to rest and couldn't make it to Missoula, so I stopped in St. Regis.

I'm glad I did.

The night staff person was very friendly. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe. All appliances (fridge, TV, etc.) were fairly new and the floor was vacuumed - the latter sometimes not completed at more budget-friendly hotels. The sheets smelled clean and the location made for a good spot - gateway to some great fishing or to other points Montana.

I'd stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank HappyTraveler76
Super8_Stregis, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 St. Regis, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would choose to do so again. Thank you for your business!
Ritzville, Washington
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We were called for a family emergency and were driving thru past midnight. Needed a quick place to stay for 5 hrs. This place definitely fulfilled our needs. We would rank it between 3 and 4 stars. Due to the pricing of this hotel I would give it a four star. However, with that being said the breakfast really lacked choices. I'd rather pay a few extra dollars and get a decent breakfast. If we come through again and head up to the hot springs we would definitely stay here again. Their king bed was pretty comfortable!

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Lynn G
We are very glad to hear that you would stay with us again! Thank you for your review and for your business!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Regis
#2 of 2 in Thompson Falls
Rocky Point Ranch
Rocky Point Ranch
#1 of 3 in Thompson Falls

Been to Super 8 St. Regis? Share your experiences!