“Best place for miles around”
Review of Super 8 St. Regis

Super 8 St. Regis
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Saint Regis
Reviewed February 19, 2013

OK, there really isn't any other chain hotels around, but really it is a good place.

I had tried to reserve a room online and didn’t get a confirmation number so I ended up calling the next night and no, they did not not have my reservation. I normally don’t make reservations but I was on a tight schedule and there isn’t much else close for motels.
The person who took care of my reservation was very polite and pleasant as was the person who checked me in when I arrived.
This location does have a strange place for a hot-tub, in a room right in front of the front desk and next to the breakfast area. (It was being replace when I was there, not that I have ever used on when on the road)
Room met the basics, clean, quiet and some hot water. I was the last room at the end of the hall and the water was hot immediately when I needed it at 6am.
Breakfast was being set up when I was leaving, but I just did a quick look. Not a breakfast person.
Room included a discount of 10% off at a local restaurant, but like most people, I went to the resturant and forgot to use the discount.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Super8_Stregis, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 St. Regis, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are happy to hear that our staff was polite and pleasant when you stayed with us. We hope you'll stay again sometime and as always we appreciate your business.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Terrible guests in the room above us that were fighting and yelling until after 11pm, I called the front desk and they did try to quiet them, but the noise was like they were in the room with us. Night staff was excellent. The motel was nice, just the sound level was my complaint.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Clean and nice staff will stay again if need be came at night later in off season had to wait for the chick to come back from whereever but worth a good night sleep in a clean area and clean room wish had a fridge or better breakfast

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The room I had had just been updated, and I liked it very much. Done in very good taste. The bed was as comfortable as any I've used on the road.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

#2 of 2 in Thompson Falls
Rocky Point Ranch
Rocky Point Ranch
#1 of 3 in Thompson Falls

Been to Super 8 St. Regis? Share your experiences!