“School lunch was better and way too expensive”

Jasper's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Save your Money and go to McDonald's you'll be much happier they use cheap meats and the only thing tha was worth eating was the fries, the apatizer that I got was buffalo wings I got six skinny burnt wings for $7.95. Not worth it

Reviewed August 2, 2012

10% off with Super 8 room key. Food was just OK, water was icy cold. very big menu, i guess...........................................

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stop in St. Regis all the time for gas and refreshments on my way various places in Montana. This is the first time I’ve eaten at this restaurant. We had plans to stop in Missoula but we were just too hungry to continue without eating. I wish we’d driven on. This place was disappointing. The food was just OK, seemed like it was heated up in a microwave, nothing seemed fresh. One of the teens I was traveling with commented that her burger might as well have been from Mc Donald’s. We had things floating in TWO of our water glasses. We paid over $12 a person for reheated, bland food. We won’t be returning.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

This was a good family-style restaurant with ok service and quality. It had a good variety of food and was reasonably priced. The service was a bit slow - it seemed to be a little understaffed and the waitperson kept herself busy in the casino area so we didn't see her very often. We had to eventually walk to the front to get the bill. But, overall, it's an average place to eat.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

it was fun to have the casino games to play. Food was o.k. service was very good!