“Great little place”
Review of Little River Motel

Little River Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Saint Regis
Reviewed April 18, 2013

First of all I chose this place because it was triple A rated. Next because it was cheap and third
, beautiful location. Such cute little cabins, very clean, and smelling fresh . Owner operated , very kind and helpful lady. I get so sick of over priced holiday inn type places. They all look alike. This one had a home made quilt and pristine sheets. No shampoo in the room but owner had a basket to choose from for the asking. Just a warm cozy fun place! Bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Little River Motel

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I stayed at this place in 2011. I would rank it as the worst lodging experience I have ever had. The owners were friendly, but holy cow the room I was in would kill a person with mold allergies. About 130 am I got up to use the toilet and had a mouse run across my foot. To make a long story short, I was in Seattle, by 900am thanks to being on the road by 200am.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank T T
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I really wanted to like this place. I booked online about an hour ahead, and she turned the heat on for me. So I drove up to a warm little cabin, cheerily decorated with Christmas lights. But I could never relax due to animal noises in the ceiling and walls. And I stepped into some fairly deep water in the bathroom, presumably from a leaky toilet. So I have to admit that I'll make every effort to not land at Saint Regis at nightfall next time I'm driving through.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Occasional_RoadTrips
Reviewed August 28, 2010

My GF, several family members and lots of family friends book rooms at this place for a long weekend the same time every year for as long as I can remember! The price is more than fare, rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff treats you better than family! This is not the place to stay if you need 900 TV channels and room service with a full menue... You are in one of the most beutifull parts of Montana, get a good nights sleep and get your A$$ out of bed and go enjoy the outdoors! From hot springs, nature walks, eagle viewing 4x4 trails, fishing, hunting to great local mom and pop restraunts it's a great place to fall off the grid and relax...

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 4x50Exploder
Reviewed November 18, 2009

I love Montana and Everything in it! :D the people were very polite and I the rooms were cozy. I loved every minute of it.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Jinabz
Reviewed August 12, 2008

I wouldn't recommended this little motel to my worst enemy
Our room smelled like disinfectant to cover the smell of the sewer outside our door. . I can't imagine why anyone would ever return to such a horrible place. Cheap and creepy.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Foxyridertoo
Reviewed August 2, 2008

I stayed at the Little River Motel on my way to Glacier from Oregon. St Regis is a great stopping point between the two-but only because of its location. There's not much going on in St Regis otherwise.
The Little River Motel was clean, but the place is in need of some serious updating. It was apparent in various places in my room where stuff had been repaired and or patched up.
The road noise was more sleep disturbing than I had anticipated, and I am a heavy sleeper.
There also seem to be some plumbing issues-everytime my neighbors flushed the toilet mine would start bubbling very loudly. Its just a strange noise to hear in the middle of the night.
My room was very clean though, and the bed was moderately comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank ACWilson
#1 of 3 in Thompson Falls
Super 8 St. Regis
Super 8 St. Regis
#1 of 3 in Saint Regis

Been to Little River Motel? Share your experiences!