“OK one night stay.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Red Lodge
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We arrived early and they had a room for us. Yes, the rooms are quite small but it was sufficient for a one night stay. Clean, comfortable and quiet. I took advantage of the clean laundry facilities and appreciated the reaso able prices for the machines, $1 for washer and dryer. We did not partake of the breakfast as we wanted to have a big, full breakfast before heading south on the Beartooth Highway.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Trish L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This hotel is clean with a full force delightful shower. Beds were comfortable. The location not bad.
The reason why I knocked a couple of stars off was because of the interaction I had at breakfast. I am celiac and am limited as to what I can eat. They did say that breakfast was done being served until 9 am, and we arrived at 8:15. After some coffe and eggs I went to get some yogurt out of the cooler. It was locked. When I inquired I was told that it gets locked at 9 am, no exceptions. It was 9:03 am.
When I brought this up at check out I got an equally terse answer, that's their policy and there are no exceptions. That are very strict about this...
I wasn't impressed.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Trish L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

I am sorry you were dissatisfied with our breakfast hours. We do furnish complimentary breakfast daily from 6 AM until 9 AM, as all guest are informed at check-in. We do also announce a few minutes before 9 AM that breakfast will be closing at 9 AM, giving all guests the opportunity to refill their plates, or get additional food items at their leisure.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a clean hotel and the price was right. The rooms are very small though. We had a lot of luggage, because we were finishing a very long trip, and we had trouble finding a place for it. The breakfast was good with some hot items.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Trish L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review. If there were any way possible to enlarge our rooms, I would do it in a heartbeat. I appreciate your choosing the Comfort Inn while in Red Lodge, and hope you will come back to see us.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

this comfort inn was mediocre, rooms were very small, facility was tired, lobby is very small but there is a sitting area...area for breakfast is insufficient, we paid $115 for a room that should have cost about $80, within walking distance of downtown Red Lodge tho' downtown was all torn up due to water main replacement

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Trish L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Any suggestions you have to improve our services for a future stay would be greatly appreciated. Customer feedback, whether positive or negative, is important to us and I appreciate your honesty.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Beds sleep so well, they are like sleeping on clouds. There was never any noise. Very quiet hotel. The staff was always prompt and friendly. They really go out of their way to make you feel at home. The free breakfasts were top notch. The food was always hot, fresh and tasty.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
rlmtcomfortinn, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review. I will pass your comments on to all of the staff ; they are constantly striving to improve each and every guest experience.. It is wonderful to know that their efforts do not go unnoticed.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Despite the size of the rooms being smaller than normal for the Comfort Inn chain, this stay offered the best breakfast in a cozy room where you received your food from the cook while you chat with her. Homemade cookies in lobby and front desk staff that were extra helpful and friendly. We used their garden hose and their "clean rags" to wash our motorcycle - a very helpful service. The pool and hot tub were great. Most comfortable bed! Wish I could rank them a six.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you so much for your high praise! I will definitely pass your responses on to the staff. It is through their joint efforts that we are able to provide a memorable stay. Safe travels and visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We just wanted a good clean hotel at a reasonable cost, this is just what we got.

All the promises were delivered upon and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

A breakfast was included in the price, which was more than adequate although I didn't like the sausage gravy, but I presume this is an acquired taste.

However did like the fresh waffles, a good way to start the day.

Gripe...Better signage, as we complete missed the hotel in the dark driving from Billings.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KingsleyRoyal

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of the amenities we offer. Although I personally do not care for heavier fares for breakfast, many of our guests do, so the biscuits and gravy are very popular. I do agree with you about our signage and am working with our owner to improve our exposure. Come see us again when you have the opportunity!