Comfort Inn
Lupine Inn(Red Lodge)
$93
  • Breakfast included
The Pollard(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
$160
$160
$115
The Red Lodge Inn(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
$142
Yodeler Motel(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
$120
TripAdvisor
Chateau Rouge(Red Lodge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsno elevatorfront deskbeartooth highwayroom was cleanguest laundrybeartooth passone nightwafflesgas stationclean ragswithin walking distanceper nightnice staythe breakfast areawould stay here againin townking bed
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We were traveling over the Labor Day weekend and were staying in Cody, but our travel companions wanted to leave and head to Red Lodge. We were lucky to get two rooms and paid an exorbitant price, but when you're between a rock and a hard place what do you do? Pay up. Anyway, the front desk clerk was very nice (for that price, she ought to be!) and put us in one ground floor room and a room on the upper level. My husband and I took the ground floor room 108. The room was quite small for all the things jammed in there, but it was clean and the bed was comfortable. Everything was good until this noise started. I mean you could hear it over the air conditioner! The only thing I can attribute it to is that this room is right next to the laundry room and that whenever the gas cycled on, it created this noise. Since the weather was so pleasant, I would have been satisified to just open the window and save some electricity, but there was no way to get any rest w/ all that racket. So, we turned on the air conditioning thinking it would create enough white noise and drown out the racket...well it did, when it was on, but we never could figure out how to keep the blasted thing on. Bottom line, is this is a nice place to stay. Breakfast room was good; hostess kept everything clean and stocked, but absolutely no sleep w/ all that racket. So, I'm out big bucks (like almost $200) and no sleep. Oh well. I'll know better next time.

Room Tip: Don't take room 108. If you do, see if you won't get a discount!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TennesseeAdela
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed here for one night on a bike trip. Needed a clean room, comfy bed, big breakfast, and peace and quiet. Check, check and check. Nothing was disappointing. Check-in was flawless and the front desk staff friendly. I like the room layout...the sink and vanity is outside the shower and toilet area. It is a short walk to the main street center of town. Seemed a bit pricey, but then again it was high season. This is a great option if staying in Red Lodge.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the very back of the hotel. It is off the road and very quiet. You can park back there and use the back entrance.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This seemed to be a newer hotel in the bustling town of Red Lodge, Montana. We'd driven from Yellowstone on the day we arrived, traveling on the Beartooth Highway so we were ready for a restful night at the hotel when we got there. They had chocolate chip cookies out when we arrived. There was also a horse-pulled carriage ride around town that picked us up at the hotel that was neat. We took the carriage to dinner in downtown Red Lodge and then walked back to the hotel. The front desk staff was super nice and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was decent - I liked that they offered boiled eggs in addition to cereal and other options. My only complaint is that the walls are thin and we could hear some folks in the next room. They woke me up at about 2am making some - uh - "interesting" noises, but my husband and kids managed to sleep through the night. The noisy folks in the next room were not the fault of the hotel so I don't blame them - just thin walls. Otherwise, we liked this hotel and we'll probably stay here again when we visit Red Lodge (my father-in-law is from Red Lodge, so we're likely to visit again when his high school reunion is held). We'd recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I'd probably go with higher floors since the walls are thinner and you might hear people upstairs if you are on the lower floor of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Reservations was ready when we arrived. Room & beds were comfy ! Hot tub felt good..I like pool to be warmer but that's me. Cookies & coffee in the evening, and a full breakfast in the morning ! Everything you could want in a motel/hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Honestly there is nothing special about the building in fact walls were a little thin heard the neighbor's tv and was happy that is all we heard. The rooms are clean and adequate in room fridge and microwave always appreciated. What makes the stay here is the customer service and being within walking distance to town. Red Lodge is a charming small town and you can take a nice stroll there from the Comfort Inn. Sam went out of her way to help without even being asked. Saw my kids in the pool and brought over some goggles and a ball for them to play with. Breakfast in the morning was pretty good as well. Friendly staff that goes the extra mile and clean rooms in a good location. Nice spot if you plan to drive the Beartooth Highway.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family