Yodeler Motel
Lupine Inn(Red Lodge)
$72
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
$99
ComfortInn
$119
$115
Chateau Rouge(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
$69
The Red Lodge Inn(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
$107
The Pollard(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
$115
Travelocity
Alpine Lodge(Red Lodge)
All reviewssteam baththe ownerbasement roomwax roomthe lower levelupper floor roomswithin easy walking distancein townnice featureplace to stayafter a long daybeartooth highwayski lodgefriendly ownersparking lotgreat placerestaurants and shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2009

We chose this motel based on the previous reviews. While the new owners are very nice and working hard, we were disappointed in our room. The bedspreads were very faded and worn. The whole room was dated. The housekeepers had to work extra with a large group before us but we still found dirt left behind by the vacuum. There is no breakfast provided but there is a microwave and refrigerator. We simply went to the grocery store and purchased items for the next morning.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2009

Location, location, location... perfectly located a couple of blocks from the core of restaurants, libations, and shopping in Red Lodge. Of course, perfectly located in Montana for the outdoor enthusiast. Had a large spacious room with two queenbeds. New owners extremely gracious, friendly and knowledgeable of local outdoor and adventure activities.
We were on a motorcycle trip. Great parking for bikes. Will stay again when next through Red Lodge

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank Kev24
Reviewed June 24, 2009

(Mr. and Mrs.) Mac & Tulsa Dean run a fabulous mountain lodge style motel in the middle of "Nowhere, Montana" (actually Red Lodge and my daughter and I really loved the little western town). No McDs, Wendys, Burger King or Taco Bell! The Yodeler's located on Rte212 north of the Beartooth Mt Pass. We lost our transmission and coasted into town! Thank God for the Ford service center on the north side of town. The rooms were large and clean with fantastic steam bath/showers. (But make sure you run the exhaust fan or you will most likely feel like you are suffocating from the steam.) Shackleton is their fierce looking but very friendly German Sheppard. He just wants attention and to play fetch. We stayed at the motel for 3 nights and enjoyed every minute.
happy trails,
Jeff Steinberg (and 13yo daughter Sheril)

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Orion835
Reviewed June 21, 2009

Room was clean, cozy, nothing fancy that's for sure.
Couple that own it was very nice, and the price wasn't horrible.
Beds were a little hard for us, but doors on each side of room with a deck on one side to sit and watch the world go by.

Loved the "steam" bath that they had, felt great after a long day.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank RoxAnnaF
Reviewed April 15, 2009

Out of necessity I recently had to spend the night in a hotel in Red Lodge. So I asked around and went for value and location. The Yodeler came highly recommended by a few locals so I booked a night. To my surprise my room had a sauna! It was clean, spacious, and comfortable. I didn't make it to the motel's hot tub due to my own private sauna but that too looked inviting. All this for less than most other options in town.

The owners, who are apparently new, and I hit it off and shared some good conversations about the Red Lodge area that included good skiing and trekking in the summer. They made a good suggestion for dinner and beers downtown, which is only a couple of blocks away, so I walked and had a great evening in Red Lodge.

I awoke to a fresh blanket of snow. Mac, the owner, was shoveling and plowing the parking lot and walks as I loaded the car. He convinced me to stay in town and ride the powder at the resort, which is only about 10 minutes away.

All in all, what was going to be just another hotel and simply a place to rest my head, turned into a great "spa/ adventure/ felt like a local" type experience from a small hotel just a few blocks away from it all and ran by some happening adventure types.

Thanks Yodeler!!!