“Unique style”

Yodeler Motel
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Red Lodge
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Unique alpine style motel, with friendly service. We stayed in a downstairs room and it didn't get very much light. It smelt a little musty, like it hadn't been used much recently, but it was a clean room and met our needs perfectly. There is no breakfast provided at the motel but it is close enough to walk into town.

Room Tip: Would recommend an upstairs room for more light and front access.
Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 7, 2012

In Yodeler motel we have the best motel on the trip.Nice standard and nice people.we stay in ten other motels but this was the best.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is a friendly motel which has good sized, clean rooms. Free internet in the lobby which is most useful after visiting www. free Yellowstone. The only drawback is no breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Clean and friendly motel with a fridge. felt like we were in Europe . Recommend a stay here on your way to bear tooth pass. Felt safe, nice owners. Our room had three beds with two rooms connected. Perfect for our family with kids. Only downfall was at was in one room and not in other. Overall would recommend as a casual and fun stay with tons of character!!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2012

It was like 95 degrees in redlodge. My air conditioner was not working right. They offerered me a room that was not as good as the one I had, but then the owner saw me and said he thought he could help me. He basically in 15 minutes plulled the air conditioner out of the wall and replaced it with a new one. I was quite impressed, especially since he could of ignored me and hoped I would go away. The owner seemed like a very decent person when I talked to him as he helped me. The room was clean and worth the price. I would definently tay here again.

Dave

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I cannot say anything but nice things about Yodeler!! We had such a nice room, actually 2 rooms plus a full kitchen! It was extremely cozy. The staff was so nice , the room was very clean, beds were comfortable. This place gets a 5 star plus rating from us !!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank SandyKBAlpenaMI
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is a standard motel. The lower level which is basically the dingy basement is not very attractive, nor does it feel overly safe or secure. However, not much to fear in little Red Lodge, but you never know. Perhaps I'm just bitter because the apparently fabulous steam shower didn't work in the room I got. Oh well at least the room was clean, and the price is pretty decent. Service was fine and it's a mom & pop roadside motel with might be worth a look.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo