“The BEST donuts”

Got a photo?
Add it.
City Bakery
Cuisines: American
Description: It's a wonderful bakery in downtown Red Lodge, MT...been there for a long time. I read about it on Yelp and UrbanSpoon. Red Lodge is a snow resort in winter and neat stopping place between Billings, MT and Yellowstone National Park --- gateway to Beartooth Highway. Lots o'tourists. It's just a great place.
Billings, Montana
“The BEST donuts”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I discovered this place several years ago on my way to Red Lodge Mountain, Their cake donuts are the best I've ever had. It has become a tradition that I always stop on my way to skiing to get a couple of cake donuts. Best way I can think of to start off a day of skiing. I've tried some of their other baked goods and it's all been good.

Visited December 2013

California
“Great stuff”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The baked goods are really great! I had a lemon bar and my friend had an apple turnover--we were both very happy! :)
The owners are very friendly and accomodating.
I think the product line-up could have been a little broader, but maybe we just came in too late....

Visited October 2013
Kalispell, Montana
“Always a favorite”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Restaurant has been there as long as I can remember. Donuts are fantastic. Cookies are great. Not commercialized and down to earth people. Necessary stop every time I go to Red Lodge.

Visited September 2013
Clinton, Washington
“Fresh Baked Delights”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

City Bakery is so good we made it our breakfast stop all 3 days in Red Lodge. All products are made from scratch. No frozen dough. Wonderful variety. The bear claws, schnecken and other pastries are amazing. Tried several cookies and all were terrific. I finally found an apple fritter that is fully flavored and cooked perfectly...not raw in the middle like so many supermarket bakeries. I loved the huckleberry, sausage, mushroom, onion & herbs quiche. Don't miss this gem!

Visited September 2013
NJ
“Best donuts - and they keep for days & days!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stopped here twice to sample their baked goods and we were not disappointed.

Wonderful folks run this place and they make you feel welcome right off. Got the run down on the whole town, politics, and the economy. It was fun.

Next day we got donuts for the trip to Yellowstone and they were still fresh four days later. They don't use preservatives either, just great ingredients.

I miss their donuts here in the land of Duncan....

• Visited September 2013