“Cajun Catfish Tacos”

Foster & Logans Pub & Grill
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Red Lodge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hines, Oregon
“Cajun Catfish Tacos”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My friend who resides in Red Lodge picked this place for dinner (Oct. 25)when we visited her recently so I knew it would be good!...we both ate the catfish tacos-I will be craving them all winter!

• Visited October 2013

Tamarindo, Costa Rica
“Best Bloody Mary's”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great Bartenders and Servers. Best Bloody Mary's in town with Olives, Pickle and Pepper. Their sandwiches are excellent as well as their Kettle Chips. Visited this week and special was a hamburger with egg and bacon...nestled between two grilled cheese sandwiches. Husband loved it! Thanks Fosters for a consistently great meal!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Holli B
Prairieville, Louisiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pub”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was a great place to stop for lunch while we were visiting Red Lodge this summer. The food was delicious. The bloody Mary's are to die for and I am a bloody mary snob. I had a club sandwich and my husband had a salad. Both were excellent and more than we could eat. Observing everyone's food at tables around us looked delicious too. I highly recommend this Foster & Logans Pub and Grill. It is a great place to relax and unwind after the trip from Yellowstone to Red Lodge via Beartooth Highway.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Deanne B
Miami, Florida
“Great Find!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

After driving the Beartooth Highway from Yellowstone to Red Lodge, we decided to stop for lunch. This pub looked inviting since it was Sunday, we wanted to watch football games and they had TV's turned on. We ordered a couple of beers and then ordered a club sandwich and a fish sandwich. We didn't expect this, but both were absolutely delicious. And that's not because we were hungry from the long drive! The food was outstanding and with the football games on TV, we had a great lunch! Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
Northern Virginia
“Love this Place!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We first visited Foster and Logans back in 2009, and on our visit to Red Lodge in 2013, we hoped it was still there. It was!

We love everythiing about this place. The interior is great - nice decor and a gorgeous bar. Very friendly staff. Local, craft and mainstream beers. And great food.

The bison chili cheese fries are out of this world. They're so good, we had them twice while in Red Lodge. The burgers are good too - everything we tried was good.

Man, now I wish I was in Red Lodge again so I could go back.

Visited August 2013