“Horrible”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 16, 2013

It was a Saturday night and not too busy. Our server ignored us and we had to flag him down several times. He brought our appertizers with our main course and our nachos were burnt. We asked to speak with the manager after our server brushed us off. The manager never came and when we got our check the nachos were still on there-even after we complained. When I went to pay, I again asked for the manager. While I was waiting, the female waitress took the nachos off our check. Then the "manager" came out and told me that the food was fine and our server was great. He then told me to get the f!@# out you fu&*%$# bi%$ I had been completely polite the whole time and had never raised my voice once. If you want to eat horrible food and be humiliated this is the place for you. Absolutley mortifying.

1  Thank Brandy M

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Was hungry for a very late (4:00 pm) lunch after a long day of travel. The waiter made me forget the flight delays and crowded planes with his welcoming manner, friendly conversation, and attentive service. He recommended the meatball sub, which was delicious and way to big for one meal. He brought a to go container without my even having to ask. Great place to grab a casual bite, have a drink and unwind.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Just stopped in for lunch during a trip to town. I had the 1/2 sandwich and soup. Both were fresh and delicious. Just what I needed after feeling under the weather the previous day. Turkey bacon avocado sandwich was piled high and bread was a soft whole grain type. Prices were reasonable and service was fast. Very friendly server. This is one place I would enjoy eating at again.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

There were 8 in our group, yet we were seated quickly and received our food promptly. The waiter was very pleasant and the food was excellent

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This restaurant came recommended to us from a local to the area and surely did not disappoint. We rode our motorycycles almost 600 miles before parking in Red Lodge for the night. Foster and Logans is on the main street and in walking distance from most lodging in the downtown area. We enjoyed cold ales and a really good Cheesesteak.