“Coolest bar in Red Lodge”
Review of Natali's Front Bar

Natali's Front Bar
Ranked #22 of 39 Restaurants in Red Lodge
Cuisines: American
Description: Natali's Front Bar provides the same tasty menu as Red Lodge Pizza Company in a more adult-friendly atmosphere, featuring both table service and bar seating and a great selection of tasty adult beverages. Enjoy our patio seating from late spring until early fall; we'll turn the heaters on when the air gets a bit too crisp, and we're happy to feature live music from both local favorites and regional artists throughout the summer.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is by far our favourite place to unwind in Red Lodge. Great choice of beer, wine and cocktails with superb food options from the pizzeria next door.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband an I were recently in red lodge mt visiting some friends.We all decided to go out for a night on the town we ended up at the front bar . It was the best decision we made we had the best bar tender she was was amazing her name was Melissa she was a little hispanic girl she made are night unforgettable .Next time we are in red lodge mt we are definitely going to the front bar .Thanks Melissa

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Melissa the bartender was awesome. She has a great attitude, is efficient and makes great drinks. We will come here again next time we're in Red Lodge

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The 2 bartenders were awesome! Quickly got everyone drinks. They were nice, friendly, & fun. Suggested the special drink - the whipped sunrise. My whole group ordered it. Amazing!! Great drink prices. About $8 a drink. Had 2 TV's to watch. Nice old, wooden bar area with $1 bills on the ceiling. Will defiantly be back here next time we are in town. The only negative I can say is they didn't have coke products. When the birthday girl of our group tried to order a crown & coke she was disappointed.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Went to Red Lodge for a get away with family.we went into the front bar. The minute we walked into the bar, the bartender immediately greeted us. Made us feel special. She suggested drinks food, and a wonderful crazy cookie. I believe here name was melissa. I usually don't write reviews, but I will definitely be back to see here smile. The 2 bartenders in there, you could tell they work really well together. They were dancing , laughing. I like to see that. I will be back. The food was great.all around great experience. Thank you to whom ever hired those bartenders.