“Awesome place to stay!”
Review of Alpine Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Red Lodge
Alpine Lodge
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Red Lodge
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I so enjoyed my weekend at the Alpine Lodge. This place is cute & clean! The beds were super comfortable and the bed linens were amazing. In the morning they serve an outdoor breakfast in the summer time. I can't say enough about how good my breakfast sandwich was! Nice people great atmosphere. I really didn't want to leave. I will be back when I am in Red Lodge!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Got into Red Lodge in the afternoon after Beartooth Pass opened up for the season. Didn't have any lodging reservations anywhere and rode back and through town a time or two seeing what was available to choose from. Saw the Alpine Lodge on my way back through and once I'd ridden back and forth a time or two and saw nothing all that appealing (that didn't look overly expensive) I settled on the Alpine Lodge. I was greeted by Larry, of the ownership team of Trish and Larry, and I told him I just wanted a single room for one person for one night. He had a very inexpensive room down at the end of the motel, and that was all I needed. The room was clean and had a shower and a very comfortable bed. There is no air conditioning in the rooms, nor was it needed. There was a fan I used as white noise to cover some of the road noise outside, but even that went away the later it got. The next morning Larry cooked breakfast in an outdoor kitchen right in front of the office and it was just great. When it was time to go Trish checked me out and was very pleasant and friendly. This is the type of place I search out whenever I travel as it always has a more personal touch to it. This was definitely the case this time. I will definitely stay here again whenever I am in Red Lodge.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Just great, as good as it gets. Run by the owners, friendly welcome, fine lodges, superb breakfast cooked before our eyes in the open air. it is just a pity that we only stayed one night. Red Lodge town centre is a short walk, it is very pleasant and worth a visit.

Joe Nugent, Liverpool, Great Britain

Room Tip: The accommodation is alpine lodges as the name suggests. No particular advantage in the selection.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We wanted to visit Red Lodge, Montana, Cody, Wyoming & the general area for it's hiking, trout fishing and general beauty. We know it's gorgeous. What we didn't anticipate was the added value to our trip provided by the Alpine Lodge. Trish & Larry, the owners, are the absolute best. They have a wealth of information to share on the area. The breakfast burritos and the pancakes "bigger than your head" were a hit with all of us. Most importantly, I have never seen a hotel room this clean. Honestly. Thank you Trish and Larry. You guys run a great shop! We WILL be back & telling everyone I know to stay at this comfortable, clean & friendly lodge!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Friendly and clean. Comfortable bed and nice linen. Quiet. Tasty breakfast, Fine continental breakfast. We would definitely stay here again! PS The trails were awesome also :) I had a King Room - beds were cozy and suprisingly the pillow were soft and comfortable. Decent continental breakfast and friendly...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great room decor, Knotty Pine and old coal mining implements, bathroom remodeled and very nice tile / marble.
Breakfast cooked to order every morning of our groups stay. Waffles, Pancakes, eggs, biscuits and gravy.
I would stay again if in the area, have advised many of what a great place for travelers this is. Close (within a days travel to and back) to Cody, WY, Little Big Horn and Yellowstone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This was our first trip to Yellowstone so we chose an area close to the park. We absolutely loved the city of Red Lodge. The town was small enough to walk all of it but had plenty of places to eat and shop. Like most tourist locations, lodging can be expensive and after researching, chose the Alpine Lodge in Red Lodge. It was a really cute little place & very clean, If I have one complaint it would be the size of the bathroom. Our room had a gigantic really comfortable bed that may have been bigger than the bathroom which made getting ready a challenge in the morning but I would not hesitate to stay there again. The owner cooked our breakfast outside which was delicious. There were several choices. I had 2 enormous pancakes ( I'd have ask for one if I'd known how large) and my husband opted for an Omelette. It was fun chatting with the owner and other people staying there on a beautiful August morning.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple