Rock Creek Resort
Comfort Inn(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
$115
ComfortInn
Lupine Inn(Red Lodge)
$93
  • Breakfast included
The Pollard(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
$160
The Red Lodge Inn(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
$142
Yodeler Motel(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
$120
TripAdvisor
Chateau Rouge(Red Lodge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrock creeknice resortbeartooth highwaybeartooth passfamily reunionhardboiled eggsa ground floor roomfitness areahot tub was out of orderbreakfast hourscreekside roompretty placeleave the window opentown homemain buildingminute driveperfect setting
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family and I have just returned from thee most amazing trip. We traveled to Red Lodge and stayed at the Rock Creek Resort for a family wedding. The wedding by far was the most fabulous event. But I am so excited to share with all that if you are searching for a place for your family please look into this. So much to do - shopping, dining, golfing, horse back riding, rafting, kayaking, hiking, Bear Tooth Pass. And the most fabulous part of all is the actual resort. We had two connecting rooms on the river - the most beautiful place we have ever been. Prices are fabulous. Rooms are gorgeous. And the staff at the front desk is above and beyond any hotel service we have ever had. Helpful, accommodating, patient, kind, friendly, so good to us. There were so many of us and we had a lot of needs and every time we needed the staff they were right there. We thank the staff for the most amazing stay ever and we cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I made a one night reservation today,August 1,2014, for August 19,2014 at approx 10:00 am
I called 7 hrs later,on the same day, to Cx the reservation. The resort is charging me a $20.00
Cancellation fee...I have NEVER ran across this ridiculous and bad-form policy in all my years
Of traveling....I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESORT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES...
this is Montana ,for heavens sake....we are a kind and friendly place...

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary R
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is a pretty setting about 6 miles from Red Lodge. The breakfast was the usual continental fare except for the muffins which were fabulous. The downside was no elevator in the Grizzly Building which made it difficult to lug our cooler and suitcases. Also, the path to the front door is not for cars so things had to be carried from the parking lot. The place was clean, neat, and friendly. It was a perfect place to stay before doing the Beartooth Highway 212 scenic drive which was fantastic. Phone service was bad and wifi was extremely slow.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Red lodge is a small quaint little town with charm. Needed a place to stay while exploring montanna. The rooms are large the hotel is in a beautiful area though is a ways out of town ( 4 or 5 miles I guess). It is clean well kept and had a nice deep bath tub. The only reason I didn't rate it more stars was lack of air conditioning. It had a large portable fan but 5hat just circilates hot air. If you open the sliding glass door onto a deck to blow in cooler air then everyone can see in. Friendly staff and wonder river sounds great.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed here a whole wk with husband for MT Cable Show. Close to beautiful mts and great small town. I wouldn't call this a resort but the grounds were beautiful. Enjoyed continental non-hot breakfast. Restaurant food was ok- not better than ones in town, though. Wish we had larger room for week stay- small one in back. Plus- see & listen to sound of roaring creek out back. One con: An employee was living in one of the rooms with her baby and husband. We and the couple next door were alarmed by the sound of the husband hitting her. An hour and a half after we(and others) called the office, police took husband away. The ladies at the desk never apologized for the inconvenience nor offered to pay for our rooms for consolation. Even after this event, the employee continued to live in the room 270.

Room Tip: Poor reception. Must call on top of parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business