“GREAT BEER!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sam's Tap Room
Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in Red Lodge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
“GREAT BEER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

My Husband loves the Bent Nail Ale the best, but try any of their beers, you'll be pleasantly surprised!! Sandwiches were great as well!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank SPCLTEE

Cody, Wyoming
“Great Atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great place to drink some beer, and good beer at that! Had a sandwich which was pretty good, which is all they had was sandwiches. It leaves room for beer I guess.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Benjamin K
“Love this place! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I give this place a 5! I love the beer and the value is a plus. The seasonal beers and the year round selection are varied. Try the sampler tray for a great variety. The sandwiches are amazing and the service is top notch. Just passing through, but if I'm ever in Montaba again I would go out of my way to come back and eat/drink here. PS...not a kid in sight so I'm not sure what a precious review was so worked up about.

Beaumont, Texas
“Great sandwiches and fun atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I went here for lunch on a recent trip to Red Lodge and we both decided it was our favorite restaurant of the trip. I am pregnant so I can't vouch for the beer but my husband (a home-brewer and beer connoisseur) loved both of the brews he ordered. Also, our sandwiches were delicious! The atmosphere in here is fun and lively. There are shuffleboard tables and cards and board games set out for you to use. It was a beautiful day so we moved outside after we finished eating. We would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Red Lodge!

• Visited September 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful beers, good sandwiches, family friendly atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I'm a bit of a beer snob, pour beer at the Great American Beer Festival, and enjoy visiting breweries wherever I travel. Of course everyone's beer tastes vary but I really enjoyed the beer at Red Lodge Ales (which is how Tripadvisor really should list this attraction).

They must be doing something right as they've been around 15 years and have many medals on display in their tasting room.

The brewery is located on the edge of town. My wife and I walked to it from the Pollard Hotel in the center of town and it took us about 15 minutes.

The brewery offers a variety of sandwiches made fresh in their kitchen (kitchen closes at 7:00). We both thought our sandwiches were excellent.

They brewery has a large, attractive yard where we found a few families enjoying the summer evening.

• Visited July 2013