Not only was this hotel filthy and poorly staffed, when I asked for towels the "manager" was rude and stated that if I wanted a clean room and towels I needed to "go stay somewhere else." Evidently the fact that "they only had 2 housekeepers and filled up the night before" was my problem. And never-mind getting enough pillows, my daughter had to use a sweatshirt because they couldn't be bothered to find her her own pillow. The "manager" was more often then not standing outside the front door with her staff smoking cigarettes. The pool closed at 8:45 p.m. That night there were 3 individuals that got hauled out of the room across the hall by the police. My family and I had been staying here for the last 15 years and my kids love the pool and outdoor hot tub, needless to say I and the other 2 families we were with will not be returning...Unless new management steps in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short walk from downtown Red Lodge. A large pool with 2 hot tubs 1 indoor and 1 outdoor. Free continental breakfast and Wi-Fi. Clean comfortable rooms and 4 Beautiful Cabins on site for the ultimate Hideaway!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beartooth Hideaway Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beartooth Hideaway Inn & Cabins Hotel Red Lodge
- Beartooth Hideaway Inn And Cabins