“Not a bad place to get lost for a night”
Review of Chico Hot Springs

Chico Hot Springs
Book In Advance
More Info
$700.00*
and up
2-Day Yellowstone National Park from Jackson with...
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Pray
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My wife and I will head up there for a break twice a year or so to take a break from the fast pace for a stress break. I'm not sure what year the main building was built, but it's rustic and relaxing. The food is second to none and I would recommend staying a Saturday night so you can get up and enjoy the Sunday brunch. They lay out a nice selection of food and it's worth taking in.

For night life, they have a little bar that is also very relaxing and a lot of times, they will bring in a band for the weekend for live music. The hot springs are also very relaxing and it is a must to take a dip in the natural hot springs pool. If you leave this place without feeling relaxed, I don't know if anything is going to help.

1  Thank MTFlyFish
in 11 reviews
"yellowstone"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I live in the main lodge on 2nd floor. The room smells terrible. But the resort is very busy though. So I do not know how the others can enjoy this poor condition. The building is like a 100 years old and about 1 hour drive from north entrance.

2  Thank lediama
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We enjoyed the Hot Springs Pool on three different days. We found the patio area comfortable with updated chairs and tables, chaise lounges and good pool side food and drinks. The pool temperature varied greatly each day but it didn't matter much to our two kids. The locker roms have been updated and easy to take showers.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Nestled in the heart of Paradise Valley Chico Hot Springs represents a true piece of paradise. The rooms are clean and newly furnished. The grounds are landscaped perfectly flowers and trees abound in perfectly manicured grounds, with horses in a nearby pasture.

The rooms had no telephones and NO TV's (gasp!). It was a little interesting trying to get used to the lack of these modern conveniences, but it soon became apparent that this just added to ambiance of the resort. I soon renewed my love of reading and of course lounging in the warm mineral pool (the water is changed every night, so they don't need to use chlorine...so, there's no burning eyes found in most pools).

We had breakfast in the lodge (buffet for just $8.95) which was simple, but delicious. The had a lovely frittata, French Toast, and some of the best tasting bacon we've had in years. The waitstaff was friendly and helpful. The other customers were made comfortable and chatted amiably from one table to another.

All and all I'd strongly recommend a trip to this paradise.

1  Thank 808leiei