His hotel is blessed with an outstanding location. THe rooms are as you would expect from Best Western (clean, comfortable) and the lake view rooms with balconies are terrific. We had our wedding guests stay at the hotel during our wedding this summer. The docks and boat slips were never busy (which was great since we used them frequently.) The problems started when our guests and wedding party checked out. Multiple guests were charged for other guests rooms, apparently because they had the same last name! We had a hard time ironing out all the mixed up charges. On top of that, housekeeping found our drivers license in our room (thankfully!) but from that point on it was incredibly difficult to track down who had it at the hotel. In the end it was found stuffed in some junk drawer in a managers office.
I would NOT recommend having a wedding or allowing wedding party members to stay at this hotel. Communication was terrible at resolving multiple issues and mix ups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino is owned and operated by the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribe, and is located 67 miles North of Missoula, and 50 miles South of Kalispell right on the South end of beautiful Flathead Lake and is surrounded by the magnificent Mission Mountain Range in Polson, Montana. We have 111 extremely comfortable sleeping rooms all with which contain flat screen televisions, refrigerators, microwaves, eco-friendly down comforters, with all lake side rooms equipped with private balconies overlooking the lake. KwaTaqNuk has an indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, on-site restaurant and lounge, a 24 hour casino, and with "The Shadow" (our 140 passenger cruise boat) we also have the ability to accommodate meetings and private events out on the lake, as well as offering 3 daily public cruises seven days a week. The KwaTaqNuk offers a full Banquet catering staff and is capable of serving up to 220 people on 5,000 square feet of conference space. Our main conference room will accommodate up to 220 people seated on rounds of ten with a riser for any speakers. We also have two small breakout rooms, available for use which will accommodate up to 20 people and can be used as a preparation area, or for smaller breakout meetings, or private events. Together with an experienced and friendly staff the KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino has the ability to make weddings, family events, conventions, corporate retreats, off site meetings, and holiday parties a sure success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kwataqnuk Hotel Polson
- Best Western Kwataqnuk Hotel
- Polson Best Western
- Best Western Polson