After reading some of the reviews I was a little apprehensive that the front of the hotel would be under siege from a gang of drunken chain smokers. This was not the case at all. This hotel is a very pleasant place to stay with large rooms, even numbers facing Flathead Lake with either balconies or patios. The rooms are very clean, some of the public areas need a little updating but overall a great stay. There is a very good continental breakfast available Monday to Friday. It is not mentioned on the website and perhaps the management need to do this. The staff are very helpful and friendly. A previous guest had left a Samsung cell phone in the room. I gave it to the young man at reception who thanked me for being honest. I would have kept it but it was one of the new smart phones and I can only just use the old technology! I would stay here again without hesitation. I had an $80 senior rate which was a real bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino is owned and operated by the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribe, and is located 67 miles North of Missoula, and 50 miles South of Kalispell right on the South end of beautiful Flathead Lake and is surrounded by the magnificent Mission Mountain Range in Polson, Montana. We have 111 extremely comfortable sleeping rooms all with which contain flat screen televisions, refrigerators, microwaves, eco-friendly down comforters, with all lake side rooms equipped with private balconies overlooking the lake. KwaTaqNuk has an indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, on-site restaurant and lounge, a 24 hour casino, and with "The Shadow" (our 140 passenger cruise boat) we also have the ability to accommodate meetings and private events out on the lake, as well as offering 3 daily public cruises seven days a week. The KwaTaqNuk offers a full Banquet catering staff and is capable of serving up to 220 people on 5,000 square feet of conference space. Our main conference room will accommodate up to 220 people seated on rounds of ten with a riser for any speakers. We also have two small breakout rooms, available for use which will accommodate up to 20 people and can be used as a preparation area, or for smaller breakout meetings, or private events. Together with an experienced and friendly staff the KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino has the ability to make weddings, family events, conventions, corporate retreats, off site meetings, and holiday parties a sure success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kwataqnuk Hotel Polson
- Best Western Kwataqnuk Hotel
- Polson Best Western
- Best Western Polson