We have stayed and/or eaten at the Kwa-Tak-Nuk many times over many years, since my parents live in Polson. It has had it's ups and downs, specifically putting in more casinos on the main floor (2nd) that allowed smoking, and changing the restaurant to the ground floor. However, I can see that the change is probably okay, considering now there isn't as much smoke in the ground floor. If you are sensitive to smoke, you can easily get around this by asking for a room far away from the casinos. Also, there was a time when I considered the service at this accommodation in need of more training to be hospitable. They seem to have had this, as all of the front desk workers and the restaurant workers sounded very eager to help us and were accurate in their work. The buffet on Father's Day was wonderful. This is the best Polson accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino is owned and operated by the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribe, and is located 67 miles North of Missoula, and 50 miles South of Kalispell right on the South end of beautiful Flathead Lake and is surrounded by the magnificent Mission Mountain Range in Polson, Montana. We have 111 extremely comfortable sleeping rooms all with which contain flat screen televisions, refrigerators, microwaves, eco-friendly down comforters, with all lake side rooms equipped with private balconies overlooking the lake. KwaTaqNuk has an indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, on-site restaurant and lounge, a 24 hour casino, and with "The Shadow" (our 140 passenger cruise boat) we also have the ability to accommodate meetings and private events out on the lake, as well as offering 3 daily public cruises seven days a week. The KwaTaqNuk offers a full Banquet catering staff and is capable of serving up to 220 people on 5,000 square feet of conference space. Our main conference room will accommodate up to 220 people seated on rounds of ten with a riser for any speakers. We also have two small breakout rooms, available for use which will accommodate up to 20 people and can be used as a preparation area, or for smaller breakout meetings, or private events. Together with an experienced and friendly staff the KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino has the ability to make weddings, family events, conventions, corporate retreats, off site meetings, and holiday parties a sure success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kwataqnuk Hotel Polson
- Best Western Kwataqnuk Hotel
- Polson Best Western
- Best Western Polson