My husband and I stayed in the executive suite here in celebration of our third anniversary, and it was amazing. The front desk clerk told me that they have just undergone massive reconstruction, so anyone who has stayed here previously maybe consider giving it another shot?
The restaurant "The Nook" was quiet and had great views of the lake. While the dinner was quite expensive there was more than enough in one plate to put myself and my husband in a food coma.
The 24 hour casino was amazing, and while noisy (obviously there are bells going off on the machines) it was great fun for the both of us.
When we finally trekked back to the room we were delighted to be there too! The jetted tub was about the size of a normal 4 person outdoor hot tub, but pleasantly tucked in the oversize bathroom instead of just stuck in the center of the bedroom. There was also a double headed shower (for when you did not have approximately 1.5 hours to fill the tub and the extra time to enjoy it), the toilet was nicely tucked into a more private side room.
The living room was nicely furnished with a leather couch and loveseat set, which were amazingly comfortable. The dining area arranged with a large table and chairs, and the bed in the separate bedroom area was amazingly perfect.
The private deck on this room had a wonderful view of the lake and cute patio furniture to sit and watch the sun come up over the water.
Sadly we only had one day here, so we missed to pool (I'm fairly positive there is one though) as well as any other activities offered, but one thing for sure is we will be coming back as soon as we are in the area again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino is owned and operated by the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribe, and is located 67 miles North of Missoula, and 50 miles South of Kalispell right on the South end of beautiful Flathead Lake and is surrounded by the magnificent Mission Mountain Range in Polson, Montana. We have 111 extremely comfortable sleeping rooms all with which contain flat screen televisions, refrigerators, eco-friendly down comforters, with all lake side rooms equipped with private balconies overlooking the lake. KwaTaqNuk has an indoor pool, hot tub, on-site restaurant and lounge, a 24 hour casino, and with "The Shadow" (our 140 passenger cruise boat) we also have the ability to accommodate meetings and private events out on the lake, as well as offering public cruises. The KwaTaqNuk offers a full Banquet catering staff and is capable of serving up to 220 people on 5,000 square feet of conference space. Our main conference room will accommodate up to 220 people seated on rounds of ten with a riser for any speakers. We also have two small breakout rooms, available for use which will accommodate up to 20 people and can be used as a preparation area, or for smaller breakout meetings, for private events. Together with an experienced and friendly staff the KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino has the ability to make weddings, family events, conventions, corporate retreats, off site meetings, and holiday parties a sure success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your KwaTaqNuk Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kwataqnuk Hotel Polson
- Best Western Kwataqnuk Hotel
- Polson Best Western
- Best Western Polson