“Great Eats and Amazing service!”
Review of Ricciardi's Italian Seafood - CLOSED

Ricciardi's Italian Seafood
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We had a group of 6 guys wanting to go to a good pasta joint. Ricciardis was recommended to us by the gal at the front desk at our hotel. We were greeted by a very nice gal who seated us and then by our very stunning a very friendly server! The food was great and so was the staff. I recommend the ribeye and also the clam linguini!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This restaurants has so many things going for it. The location is great, the ambiance is really impressive for Polson, everyone is super helpful and friendly. However, the food just isn't great, it is always just average and somewhat of a disappointment. We keep going back hoping that the kitchen will have gotten it together, and finally put out something worth raving about. We are still hopeful.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

This place has such potential. Atmosphere pleasant, good waitresses, nice table presentations...... but WHEN will the kitchen get it together? I have had excellent meals and terrible meals. Luckily, they know when they've screwed up and don't charge for a meal you couldn't eat. Come on guys--- get some quality control going. We want to see you succeed.
Most recent example:
A couple weeks ago, I had scallop fettucine. Large serivng-- I even took some home. Slightly oversalted. My friend's meal was a horror. Eggplant parmagiana-- supposed to be a staple of Italian cooking, right? This arrived and I blurted out- "ew- don't eat that". The sauce was so old, it looked like brown tar.
She took one bite and ordered another glass of wine to wash out the taste. I said send it back and get something else, but she was afraid to. So I had my delicious meal, but it was ruined by having to watch my friend nibble bread and sip wine. The waitress asked if she wanted a go box- ha! I said- no this was awful-- look at it. So she took it away and came back and said the chef apologized-- "it was the bottom of the pot". Oh, THAT made us feel better... especially when we saw that the couple next to us had been served the same nasty sauce on their spaghetti plates. Which they also didn't touch.
Order carefully.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

we went as it was recommended by locals. My coconut lime pasta was average at best,very greasy and small portion, was still hungry after I ate. My husband had the prime rib pasta and loved it. The wine was good so was the bread stick, although they charged us when we aked for another one as we were still so hungry We were disappoined when we were told that , not because of the dollar price but thought it was tacky after we spent good money on two pricey meals and a bottle of red wine. Will NOT got back.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

The place was packed and we can see why, the menu selections were excellent as well as the food. We enjoyed watching the kitchen staff cook. Our steak (my husband was a butcher) was cooked to perfection and the Lobster tail was excellent