“Good and Bad”

Good for: Bar scene
Ronan, Montana
“Good and Bad”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husband and I are locals who eat at the Sportspage fairly regularly. There are menu items which and very good. It's clean and offers a full bar. All at a modest price.

However, when I (as a woman) went there for lunch at approximately 11:30 a.m. on a tuesday. There were only 2 other male patrons. When I asked to have one of the nine tv screen changed to something not- spotrs-related--- the owner was standoffish and curt.

Guess what?! There are customers who go there for the food and bar option. I like to go there so my husband may enjoy sports. But asking that 1 TV channel be changed to News (not Dr. Phil or QVC) on a tuesday morning is not unreasonable. It would not change it from being a sports bar. And BTW... I don't expect to have this on a Sunday, Monday Night or anytime that men find their sports sacred!!

The burgers, daily soups, and salads are very good. But the fried cod is very bad. If you want fish and chips go to Swannee's instead!

• Visited December 2012