“Worth Trying”

Betty's Diner
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Polson
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed December 17, 2012

It has good food, but the waitresses (who are all known as "Betty") are the real stars!

My biggest complaint is the chairs and tables are overstuffed within this small restaurant. If you don't like feeling hemmed-in,
then don't go there during rush times.

There are newer reviews for Betty's Diner

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We went to Betty's, because we slept in Best Western Kwataqnuk, and the restaurant is just at the other side of the street. So it is very easy to go and you do not have to drive after your meal, giving you the possiblity to drink a glass beer or wine more. We ordered steak and it was perfect. Good price/quality. There was just a misunderstanding. We ordered 4 glasses of wine and the server brought us 4 glasses of beer. No problem, he brought us the wine and offered us the beers for free. Very kindly! Recommended.

1  Thank liesenluc
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Burgers were better than average. I wouldn't have the soup again as it was bland and disappointing. My wife's fries were hot and tasty. I wouldn't go our of my way to come here, but if in the area would pick it over the other options available in the area.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

What I liked....excellent service, and good Chicken Strips and salad. What I disliked.....$9.25 for 2 Chicken Strips and salad.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Stopped herer on our way to glacier park. Was pleasantly surprised to find such high quality food in a diner. Burger was perfect and so were those home made fries. My girlfriend had a Philly and loved it also. Great prices. Loved the waiter named Betty. So funny

2  Thank Susan22222

Been to Betty's Diner? Share your experiences!