“Basic, Clean and Cheap”
Review of Glacier Crossroads

Glacier Crossroads
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plains
Glacier Crossroads
Ranked #2 of 2 Plains B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We were staying in Plains for a wedding and booked a room at the Glacier Crossroads several months in advance. The front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful. This is a SMALL town with few choices for lodging. Our room was clean and comfortable and served it purpose. What a cute little town this is and we hope t go back for a visit. Bonus: the room including tax was $58!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tammy K

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed for three nights at Glacier Crossroads as part of the local Baroque Music Festival at Quinn's Springs. The front desk lady that we dealt with was very nice, assisting us with the Festival food service. The Festival was great!

The room was OK but not completely clean. For example there was some hair in the bath tub. Yuck! However, we got over it and generally enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

While the rooms are clean and cute, the staff person we delt with was horrible. We got little to no sleep due to noise from other staying at the motel. We asked them several times at 2:30am to please quiet down. We tried to call the number provided incase of issues. We aslo tried to call the police but due to a power outage we could not get through. We planned to stay 2 days but after the firest horrible night my family wantedo out. I was told we would not recieve a refund, it was my fault, I should have done more to get the police there and that I knew that those people where staying there. The staff member went on to twll me that I was a horrible person, I was black balled from every staying and that I hoped I was happy because I made her cry. I'm still wondering how one crys with out making any sound nore having tears. To make things worse this staff person asked another guest who was a relative of the people we asked to be quiet to come talk with us. This lady was very nice, but she was not making noise nor was she involved in the bussiness. The motel staff some how thought it was proffessional to bring this poor person into a simple issue. It states on the agreement when you check in that if there are noise issues to please call a specific phone number and if you are the cause of noise issues you may be charged. We called the number provided and could not get anyone. We tried several tiems, ditto on the police. I was eventually told I would recieve a refund for the night we did not stay, much to my surprise we where actually credited for back for the night we did not stay. I have no complaints about the owner. In making the reservation she was helpful and nice. The rooms are nice and clean. Had it not been for one realy unprofessional person at the front desk I would have given this motel a very good rating and would have planned another trip that included staying here with another group of people. My advice keep going to another town!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank KayDee32
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plains
Little River Motel
#1 of 1 in Superior
Falls Motel
Falls Motel
#2 of 2 in Thompson Falls

Been to Glacier Crossroads? Share your experiences!