“Great little motel.”
Review of Dew Duck Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plains
Dew Duck Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Plains B&B and Inns
Warsaw
“Great little motel.”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Our trip included WA, ID, and MT in 7 days. Each night was a different motel. We found this to be our favorite. Great folks run this and should be mentors for other motel owners.They know how to make your stay comfortable. We will be back.

Mike & Rose

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Colorado
Reviewed September 3, 2010

If your grandma opened a very clean, pimped-out Motel 6, this is what it would look like. The gorgeous flowers outside support my theory that if owners have a well-tended garden, then they go above and beyond to keep everything clean and cared for. The decor is a somewhat dated 1980s country duck theme with hand-sewn quilts. I'm just rating it average because of the strong bleach smell (so that's how they got it so clean) and the scratchy sheets. The wifi worked very well. The owner was very nice and funny.

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed July 15, 2010

We recently planned a trip from Alberta to BC through the US and Dew Duck Inn was one of the places I booked a room at. There's not a lot of choice in the area and I'm thankful for that! Otherwise, I may have never found this great little place.

The owner was extremely nice, but not over the top nice. She wanted to make sure our stay was as pleasant as possible and if we needed anything to let her know. She directed us to Benji's in town for dinner (where I had the creamiest, best clam chowder ever!) and we took her on her suggestion to have breakfast at The Butcher's Nook. Great place for breakfast! Try the pancake.

The room she put us in had a queen size bed, plus a bunk bed with a single on top and a double on bottom. It was just my wife and I travelling through, so she charged us per person for this spacious but cute room. This would be a fine place to bring your children to.

If we repeat this trip, we're definitely staying here again on the way through!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kolero
Nampa, Idaho
Reviewed June 6, 2010

We travel at least 1/3 of the year are members of almost every hotel program. We travel for business through the entire midwest and this has got to be the BEST family owned motel I've ever stayed at (among hundreds in several states)! It is clean, clean, clean and very homey.

The rooms are all tastefully decorated. Although I didn't meet the owners, my husband has and states that they are extremely nice people. They allow pets in select rooms, but you would never know a pet has ever walked in. As a fellow professional traveler, our dog was extremely happy with the room and the grassy areas. It is an easy walk into town and you MUST try the bakery 'Butchers Nook' nearby for the best pastries and cinnamon rolls.

There is no pools for children, but we are not traveling with them anyhow, although I'm sure they would love the choice of channels on the TV.

The rates were much better than any place we have ever stayed at in Missoula and much classier and unbelievably CLEAN. A bonus is that they have satellite TV in all rooms... quite a rarity traveling! Other nice features: big, fluffy towels, extra blankets, air cond, fridge, microwave, hair dryer, alarm clock, flowers, and benches outside every room. There was even sufficient room to park our cattle trailer. We stayed an extra night just for the comfortable sleep on the great beds. I would rate this motel a 10 out of 10 and that is not common for me at all!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank PercheronDrafts
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plains
Big Sky Motel
#2 of 2 in Thompson Falls
Alameda's Hot Springs Retreat
Alameda's Hot Springs Retreat
#1 of 2 in Hot Springs

Been to Dew Duck Inn? Share your experiences!