“Fabulous!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Broadway Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Philipsburg
The Broadway Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Philipsburg
Shoshoni, WY
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2010

I can't say enough about this hotel! The hostess, Sue, is very friendly and welcoming. Our suite, The Britanniia, was cozy and comfortable and beautifully decorated. The beds, queen sized, were very comfortable and provided a good night's sleep. Sue provides a continental breakfast which we enjoyed eating outside on her patio. I would highly recommend The Broadway Hotel! You won't be sorry that you stayed here.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SueMontana, Manager at The Broadway Hotel, responded to this review, September 17, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review about the Broadway Hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and hope we can accommodate you again in the future.

Sheila Butts
Broadway Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Pacific Palisades, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2010

My husband & I, along with our extended family, stayed for almost a week at the charming Broadway Bed & Breadkfast. The delightful & very hands on owner Sue Jenner has done, & is doing a superb job making her guests feel welcome. We can't recommend this hotel more highly. We were in town to attend our granddaughters wedding & the whole family was excited & in & out at all hours. Sue was just wonderful & attended the wedding herself.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Broadway Hotel. We are so happy that you choose the Broadway for your stay and special event. We love when our guest feel comfortable and at home here with us. We hope when you come back in the area you visit us again.

Sheila Butts
Broadway Hotel
Portland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2010

I do not recommend staying at this hotel - this hotel is Fraud! I booked an appointment online and when I went to check in at 10 pm, there was NO ONE available to let me in. All the doors were locked along with a note to call a phone number. I called the phone number 2 TIMES - and no one answered. At 10:30 pm, I was was forced to find another place to stay. The Inn down the road was nice enough to open up their closed office and rent me a room so I didn't have to sleep in my car.

Broadway Hotel still charged my credit card for the overnight stay. I called the hotel to refute the charges but they wouldn't listen to me. I have now processed a Dispute with my credit card and I have phone records to prove my calls to the hotel!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PLACE - they are not nice people!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank medicalrep
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2010

We stayed here for 2 nights in July and had a wonderful experience! Our room was The Brittania, decorated in old English antiques with piles of pillows on the beds, a private bathroom and sitting area. The owner Sue and her daughter/staff were wonderful and answered all of our questions.Their dog Josie was very entertaining and wandered into our room to play when we left our door open. The continental breakfast was wonderful and plentiful. They have a lovely library/sitting area and I enjoyed a good book,glass of wine and some interesting company. The town is alot of fun - old mining town with lots of history, great candy store, gift shops, jewelery/saphire stores, saphire mining... I highly recommend a visit!

Kirkland wa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2010

Our stay was a ten. There are nine rooms each with a theme. Two of the rooms are smaller containing just a queen bed night stands and a small bath. Really size doesn't matter if you are just sleeping and dressing. The other rooms were much larger some with a sitting room. These are nice if you are going to be hanging out in your room or have needs that require more space. Wonderful continental breakfast, staff is most helpful, premises are clean. Fun large common area. Phillipsburg is charming and I had the best banana split at the local soda fountain. The town boasts the largest candy store in the US. Little sketchy on that, but it was large and I didn't know there were so many different kinds of fudge. Try to stay two nights to get the full flavor of the small town. I bought three dynamite pieces of jewelry there. The gift stores are all things you could use or take homes. Not crummy t-shirts. Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Kalispell, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2010

We stayed at the Broadway Hotel in Philipsburg, Mt in early July. I have stayed in many hotels in the area in prior years and none of them even come close to comparing to the beauty of the Broadway! I am kicking myself for not staying there sooner.
The building is full of remant history of the old mining town it used to be, from the celing to the hard wood floor (which in one area still shows the blade marks from miners chopping their wood).
The Sportsmans room was perfect for our family of five. It was very cozy and quiet, which was suprising, concidering you are smack dab in the middle of a busseling tourist attraction. Everything was literally at your finger tips!
Sue was a spectacular host, very sweet and quite humorus, you would enjoy sitting down and chatting with her. She is truly a wonderful lady and if your lucky you may get to see Josie, the most adorable boxer you'll ever meet!
You will feel at home and completely comfortable at the Broadway, like me you will hate to leave!!
I highly recommend you stay at the Broadway, you will never want to stay any where else!!

Kalispell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2010

What a wonderful stay we had at The Broadway Hotel in Philipsburg, MT. Sue, the owner/hostess extraordinary has put together a bed and breakfast atmospher in to a grand old hotel in the middle of an old mining town. It was a splendid stay for four good friends from Kalispell, MT on their semi-annual "ROAD TRIP". Thanks for the wonderful stay, Sue. We'll be back again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Philipsburg
Hickory House Inn
#1 of 4 in Anaconda
The Ranch at Rock Creek
The Ranch at Rock Creek
#1 of 5 in Philipsburg

Been to The Broadway Hotel? Share your experiences!