“One of the best meals I have ever had in Western Montana!”
Review of Silver Mill

Silver Mill
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fine dining in a cozy, family friendly atmosphere.
Missoula, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best meals I have ever had in Western Montana!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We live in Missoula and decided to take a Saturday drive to Philipsburg. We saw this restaurant had good reviews so we had an early dinner and we were blown away. I had chicken parm and my husband had the Cajun shrimp and scallop pasta. We shared key lime pie for dessert. All of the food was out of this world - we eat out a lot and this was definitely the best Italian I have ever had in Montana. Service and atmosphere were also perfect - looks from the storefront like it might just be a bar/grill but it is actually a nice restaurant. We will definitely be making the drive again soon!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank KJH1616

Anaconda, Montana, United States
“Still one of my favorites!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Once again, an amazing meal with wonderful service. We both had the New Orleans shrimp & prawns, I believe it has become my favorite on the menu. Also, tried the fried meatballs as well this trip and they were delicious! As always, the potato sausage soup was excellent. I am not sure where Annie H, who reviewed this place as yuck below, had dinner at, but it sure was not the Silver Mill! Can't wait to have dinner here again!!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Angie E
Anderson, South Carolina
“Fantastic and fresh”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Wow! We had dinner here two nights in a row. There are other options in Phillipsburg, however the food was so impressive on the first night, that we elected to go here the second night as well.

We were greeted with a smile the moment we walked in the door.

I'm not a big fan of salad because I find most of the time salad tastes like boring lettuce. Not so here. Even the carrots taste like fresh garden carrots.

I have nothing but gratitude for the service we received and the delicious meals we were served.

2 Thank BunnyOnTheGo
BUTTE
“Elegance in a Rustic Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Philipsburg is an old town geared for tourists. So, I expected the Silver Mill to be the same. Quaint but still mostly for tourists. It was a place that the locals come to eat. Gave you a feeling of experiencing a western saloon/restaurant and at the same time the food was made by a Chef.
The atmosphere was full of local color but the food was what you would find in any fine restaurant.
The chef came out and sat in the restaurant to make sure the food was pleasing to the guests.
A very nice surprise.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Helen B
Helena
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expectedly wonderful”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Had a fabulous dinner. The food was exquisite. I love that they had Montana made beer and spirits. Definitely five stars in a small fun town.

• Visited July 2014