“Delicious dinner and very nice service. It is so nice that this restaurant is open under new ma ageme”
Review of Silver Mill

Silver Mill
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fine dining in a cozy, family friendly atmosphere.
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food was presented well and tasted very good. The service was good also. I would certainly eat there again. Philipsburg is one of my favorite towns to visit in montana.

Visited December 2012

Clancy, Montana
“Nice sit-down Italian in small town Montana”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We were in Philipsburg for a ski race at the nearby Discovery ski hill, and had a very nice dinner at the Silver Mill. Portions were very generous. Service was a bit slow, but I think that is just because they were quite busy, and did not have a huge staff. We ate there with our 3 kids, and they were very pleasant to the kids. My husband and I shared the Italian Sampler, which was an insane amount of food. My kids had the chicken tenders, they loved them. Would eat there again if in Philipsburg.
Nicely done!

• Visited March 2013
Florence
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Good variety of options. Huge portions. Expertly cooked and presented. Reasonably priced. Will go back!

Visited February 2013
Newport, Oregon
“Cozy”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The restaurant is very cozy & warm. We were there in Oct. & it was pretty cold outside. The staff are very friendly & make sure you are well taken care of. I had my first huckleberry daccari & it was delicious.

Visited October 2012
Anaconda, Montana, United States
“Class Act”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The new owners have done an excellent job with this place! We both had the sausage and potato soup before the meal, I have never had soup so good. I had the salmon blackened and almost fell out of my chair after the first bite....wow! My boyfriend had the shrimp and scallops and you get alot more than what you pay for, and of course I kept stealing bites of his, it was very, very good! Service is wonderful and Chef Tony comes and visits tables to see how everyone is liking their meal.....Class Act!! Can't wait to go back for my birthday meal in a few weeks!

• Visited September 2012