The Inn at Philipsburg
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Philipsburg
See available hotels
The Broadway Hotel(Philipsburg)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Vagabond Motel(Anaconda)
  • Room Service
Drummond Motel(Drummond)
View Hotel
All reviewsrv parkstayed herewould stay here againmotelmicrowavewifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I liked the check-in lady and we had a good conversation, but other than that my stay was not very good.
I travel on business and the wifi does not reach to the rooms; so I had to go outdoors in the windy thunderstorm to get signal; it really didn't work at all until I got to the owner's porch. This is not acceptable.
There was no cell phone coverage, although this is not the owner's fault. At least I could use the room phone.
I found the satellite TV to be awkward to use, and never found my favorite channels amongst the hundreds available.
The walls are thin and the other guests seemed to be noisy and active late into the night, then up before 6 am, stiring around. Many of them had dogs, and I could hear barking and noisy doggy baby talk all the time.
The price was good; half that of the other places in town, but you will pay in other ways......
I generously give them only an average rating and frankly I don't think that I would stay there again.

Oh and don't drink the water. I made the mistake of filling a water bottle from the bathroom tap. Do not do this. You have been warned.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank trekkin_1956
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were very happy with our stay at The Inn at Philipsburg. The owner was able to tell us of all of the local points of interest, and even gave us the location of other places to stay if we chose. We had a very good night that was quiet as a mouse. The rooms were clean, the tv worked great, and ther was good food just down the road. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Had a nice stay. Well situated,very clean, very friendly and good service. The inn was good value for money. Recommended. Owner was most helpful with local information on where to eat and what to see. Lots of parking.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Management was very friendly. rooms were clean and accomodating. Only real negative no coffee in room. Plenty of outlets if you brought your own machine. Location was great for sapphire mining. Town i

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank M999999
Reviewed March 29, 2012

My boss had stayed here a dozen times over the past few years and planned a fly fishing trip for 15 of us. It was much nicer than we expected for the price. We were welcomed and quickly accommodated with a coffee pot. Our basic room included a micro and fridge. We were happy to find TV reception as it was during the March Madness Basketball Playoffs!

Room Tip: There are two kitchenettes for just $10 more. The best part of these rooms (just 2 of them) would be the extra space in them.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends