Quinn's Hot Springs Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Big Sky Motel(Superior)(Great Value!)
$91
Super 8 St. Regis(Saint Regis)(Great Value!)
$77
TripAdvisor
Little River Motel(Saint Regis)
$60
$54
Falls Motel(Thompson Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
Orbitz.com
Riverfront Motel & RV Park(Thompson Falls)(Great Value!)
$83
$84
$74
$85
Hotels.com
$89
Bayview Inn(Polson)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsevent centerglacier lodgeprime ribhot poolsporch swingluxury cabinfrench pressriver cabinsbig poolpool staffjacuzzi tubbig horn sheephot springs resortwalk in showerbeautiful scenerythe clark fork riversulphur smell
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

We took a road trip to quinns the other day.Did not spend the night but spent the day in the pools.fir $10 a person we enjoyed the pools alk day.we walked around to scout out the place.Very clean, staff is friendly and met a few of the locals who frequent the place.We Will definately be back soon to stay and will make this place a frequent vacation spot for short trips.Would recomend to anyone looking for a gettaway of any length.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank tntracing
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We celebrated our anniversary in March and decided to go to a nice place, stay the night, have a nice dinner and soak in the hot springs under the stars. We arrived and were treated very well. Our room was very nice with a comfortable bed! So far so good! We decided to go have a soak in the hot springs so we got ready to soak! The first draw back was......we had to go through the lounge inorder to get to the pool......ok....we made it through that. We got into the hot springs....Wow did they feel good.......however the second drawback started. There were more people drinking alcoholic beverages then not. There were signs posted all around that forbid food or beverages beyond a certain point. The longer we soaked, the drunker and louder people got and it not only annoyed us, but others as well. The swearing in the conversations was quite obnoxious and I felt really bad for the children that were in the pools having to see and hear this. We then got out because enough was enough and hoped to try the pools again after dinner to see if it was better then our first experience in the hot springs at Quinns. We left and had dinner in their lovely restraunt. What a wonderful tasting meal! (Dont forget to bring extra money....it's gourmet). We then went back out to the hot springs for an after dinner soak.......Same experience as before, with the exception of more people drinking spirits and such! As the drinks flowed the conversations became louder and more "choice" words became the topic of conversations surrounding us. We left once again and just went back to our room. We will only go to Quinns again and enjoy the hot springs with our own cabin with a private hot tub, no more public hot spring pools for us. The food was delicious, the service was fantastic and our room was comfortable and clean. As far as the hot springs go.....well thumbs down to all those people who cant read the signs surrounding the pools and respecting others, and thumbs down to the establishment for not following their own rules.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank R G
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I visited the hotspring recently and loved the pools. The water was warm, and rejuvenating. I was a little annoyed that no outside drinks or food are allowed near the pools. They do allow you to buy anything in the bar and take it poolside.

I waited for almost an hour in the restaurant before being acknowledged. The server mentioned the host never told her she had customers. Plausible, however I was the closest table to the kitchen. Every server walked by repeatedly but no one ever said a word.

The food was mediocre. My medium-well steak was so burnt, I filleted the char off. The prime rib was cold and seemed barely cooked. The best meal the whole weekend was breakfast, which still took almost an hour to get. I would pack food and eat in your room. Drink in your room and don't expect 4 star service. Food was quite overpriced in my book for what we got.

Some of the staff was great. Jimmy makes great drinks and has top notch service. Lorraine also was wonderful. The morning bartender was fast and asked several times how the food was. I don't remember her name though.

I was a bit pissed that the bathroom only had one roll of toilet paper for 4 guests. They knew 4 were checking in. What was worse was the staff seemed mad that I asked for TP and some dry towels. I didn't mention the layer of dust on the microwave and glasses in the room. Also I managed to drop my wallet behind the fridge. I was disgusted when I pulled it out and saw enough dust to believe they rarely do a through cleaning of the joint. For $250 they need to clean up.

Will I go again, of course, its a short drive. But I like some of the canadian hotsptings, ainsworth, radium, Fairmont just a little more.

• Stayed: March 2013
5  Thank John H
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We visited Quinn's the weekend before Christmas for just one night. It was myself plus hubby and 2 of our sons, ages 15 and 21. When we arrived, our cabin was not ready but we were given wrist bands and towels and were allowed to use the hot springs until we could get into our room. We stayed in a deluxe cabin and it was the very last one in the row of cabins (Grey Wolf, I think). The deluxe room came with 2 bathrobes, a bottle of wine and a fruit/snack basket which was a nice touch. The cabin itself was very nice. Big comfy queen beds, a recliner and couch, microwave, coffee maker and nice TV (although the satellite connection was spotty, we didn't care too much cuz we weren't there for the TV). The boys had no problem connecting their Playstation to the TV and we watched movies on that.

That night we ate dinner in the restaurant, it was a very nice atmosphere and the service was great. I did have to send my chicken back because it was undercooked but otherwise everyone enjoyed the food. However, the total bill about choked us. I skipped having wine with dinner to save $ and hubby only had 1 glass. Our total dinner bill for 4 was almost $150 including the tip. Now, although the meal was very good, it was not, in my opinion, $150 good. We were a bit sticker shocked but what the heck, it was the holidays and this was a portion of our Christmas gift for the family, right?

After dinner, we decided to go back into the hot springs. Since our cabin was so far away, we stopped at the front desk to ask about getting 2 more robes for the boys. We were told that we could "rent" them for $10 each. This just about threw hubby into a rage. We had just spent well over $275 between the room, dinner and drinks and they were going to nickel and dime us for another $20 for extra robes? We were told "sorry, hotel policy". We ended up having to drive back and forth from cabin to hot springs the rest of the visit, it was just too cold outside to walk. Checkout the next morning wasn't until noon so it allowed us one more chance to soak in the hot springs. We packed up, checked out and had "brunch" at the restaurant in St. Regis.

So in a nutshell, I would go back again as it was enjoyable. However, next trip I will bring my own robes, my own snacks and drinks (even though it says you are not supposed to, it is highway robbery what they charge for snacks, food and drinks) or I would drive the 20 minutes back to St. Regis and eat at the restaurant there. The hot springs are wonderful to soak in although I do not think it is a place to take small children and there were some young kids there during our visit. I don't think I could stay more than 2 nights unless there was some extra entertainment going on, not much to do in the middle of winter besides soak and watch TV/movies. I hope this might be helpful if you are planning a trip to Quinn's.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank PrairieRock
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We truly enjoyed the Vigilante Dinner Theater package and the beautiful setting at Quinn's. The fish was fresh and the evening full of fun. A light dusting of snow made the rocky cliffs, river, moss and general scenery really stand out. Breakfast was the only drawback- slow and very over-cooked. My husband enjoyed soaking in the hot tubs a lot. The temperature in the big pool is not warm enough during early spring to enjoy, however. We will be back for another theater production for sure!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family