“Nice place to visit”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Paradise
Quinn's Hot Springs Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Paradise
Spokane, WA
“Nice place to visit”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We have come to Quinns Hot Springs Resort at least 3 times now. We have never really been dissapointed. Everyone was friendly. The Harwood House restaurant has very good food and the bar next door is fun. The only thing we didn't like about this visit as apposed to other visits was that we stayed in the Lodge this time and the bed we had sloped down by the head and the bed was hard as a rock. Tossed & turned all night, needing the hot springs again just to help our aching backs! But everything in the room seemed to be very clean. They even gave you complimentary guest soaps and shampoo, conditioner, shower gel & lotion, which I don't remember from the time before. The pools were nice and seemed clean enough. If you hear anyone complaining of "floaties" in the water, we have heard that it is just the silica or other minerals in the water. The water comes directly from the mountain and is piped in. There are different partitioned pools with different heat levels. All-in-all we had a good time (other than the bed) and will go back again for sure. We only stayed one night this time, so I only took one picture of the mountain across from the hot springs, but I am also including a picture of the pools from a previous visit that was in the late summer a few years back. The pools were not crowded at all when we visited this time, in April.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Brnidgrl1961

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I'm a manager in an upper scale hotel in Missoula. I recently stayed at Quinn's for the second time, and was just as satisfied as my first visit. My friends and I rented two cabin rooms that adjoined and they were both very clean. While I agree that a few upgrades could be made, like better beds and maybe fridges for the rooms, the service is great. Every employee that I came into contact with (on both trips) were friendly, positive, and very accommodating. We asked for ice on our way back to the rooms from the pools, and the evening clerk gave us several bags. I didn't eat in the restaurant, and didn't spend a lot of time in the bar, since we brought our own food and drinks. They says that outside food isn't allowed in, but it wasn't a problem having it in our rooms. A couple of observations that I left on the comment card was that I couldn't find any information inside the room about when the pools opened. I know its pretty important to know when they close, but we also wanted to know how early they opened. The other weird thing, was that we were in adjoining rooms, but they weren't identical. Not that they have to be exactly the same, but one had artwork on the walls and a cute key hanger by the door, while the second room had nothing. Anyway, overall, I will be going there again, and have recommended to others. It is such a short and beautiful drive from Missoula, its a perfect weekend getaway. I also loved that they accept pets in some cabins, as I always travel with my dogs.

Room Tip: The Canyon Cabins are roomy and comfortable...haven't seen the lodge rooms, but I would definite...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Emily B
BONNERS FERRY
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Been their lots of times. Most of the time it was great but just in april we went and they had a new maintance patrolman. He was so rude. He told us we couldn't eat our food on the table that is supplied out side our room. Than he rake leaves for 2 hours by our cabin staring at us. With his 4 wheeler running. The next morning at 7 am we heard him again at our cabin with his 4 wheeler. We complained, emailed, them and we never heard anything. No apologies!!! no response nothing. Customers statisfaction is not in thier vocabulary.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank KIM W
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed April 9, 2012

we have visited Quinns Hot Springs several times over the past years and watched it go down hill. the setting is beautiful and the potential is so great but it is in desperate need of updates as well as care. we arrived with our RV and were advised they no longer have RV camping. big dissapointment. we were offered an overpriced cabin for $265.00. this would be ok but they are not worth that. there isnt anything else unless you go south to St Regis or north west to Thompson Falls.we decided not to dissapoint the kids and soak in the springs. first of all the bathrooms/changing rooms were small and very dirty. no private changing rooms and 1 shower that had at least 8 ladies waiting to use. the floor was muddy and had hair and no where to put your belongings. we managed to get changed and went out to the pools to find my husband discusted by the same findings in the mens room. the pools were filthy and merky. its sad there is so much beauty here and potential and its falls very short. and we felt the prices were not good either. it was a flat rate of $10 no matter whether you are 90 like my granfather who was with us or 9 like our youngest child. drive a bit farther and you will Love Fairmont Hot Springs in Annaconda, or Brittish Columbia.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank tonyandlynndi
Montana
Reviewed March 12, 2012

While pleasing everyone in the world will never happen, this place tries hard. Awesome food, best service, great relaxing pools. I love it here!!! The drinks are amazing! And the beer selection is the best I have ever seen. I agree the rooms are pricy, but when you own a resort in the middle of nowhere with great staff... its just going to happen. Great management! and everyone is super nice!! Especially the bartenders!

Room Tip: Lodge standard rooms are the cheapest... But riverside cabins are the most private. I have also sta...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Spokane
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I have driven by this place on road trips since 1985. We booked a Valentine's Day package which included dinner and entertainment. Pools are relaxing with mountain views and the food was good. Our cabin was located on the river away from the resort. Very private with a train track across the river where you can watch the trains move in and out of the mountainside. The log cabins are modern with lot's of amenities. Our cabin could have had a better bed, a hair dryer and been a bit cleaner. Staff and GM friendly. My Valentine flowers were perfect, placed in the cabin before our arrival and were delivered by a florist from a town about 10 miles away. Remember this is Paradise not Las Vegas but you can take a drink into the pools if you want to. The resort has a restaurant, bar and gift shop.

Room Tip: Most cabins are duplexes and close enough to walk to the pools. There is a lodge with interior corr...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank LizBeckVP
Spokane, Washington, United States
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Went over Christmas break in December of last year. Did not disappoint.

Everyone has their own experience, but I don't understand some of the poor reviews. Make reservations, read the web site, and pay attention. Open your mind and have a good time!

The staff here was friendly, the food good, and the water hot and therapeutic. It's a hot spring - it has stuff (silica) floating in it. If this disgusts you, do not go to a hot spring.

As far as the restaurant goes, order off the menu, don't be a jerk or difficult, and tip. It is simple. Don't go somewhere to be cheap - have some fun, live a little!

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Quinn's Hot Springs.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank BFG1970
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paradise
Big Sky Motel
#3 of 3 in Saint Regis
Alameda's Hot Springs Retreat
Alameda's Hot Springs Retreat
#1 of 2 in Hot Springs

Been to Quinn's Hot Springs Resort? Share your experiences!