All reviews front desk hilton honors cookies montana club room was clean stay there again great place to stay the hotel staff the breakfast area great breakfast complimentary breakfast pleasant stay road trip close to the airport very nice hotel oatmeal other hotels
Reviewed September 5, 2018

We stayed mainly to be close to the airport for an early morning flight out of Missoula. Less than 10 minutes away, it was a very convenient location. Typical Hampton quality with comfortable room, bed and clean bathroom. We didn't use the pool or breakfast area but they did provide a Grab and Go breakfast sack for our early departure. Yummy cookies in the lobby at check-in and a friendly staff. This Hampton, while could use updating, did not disappoint!

Stayed: September 2018
Courtney S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the nice review. I am glad you enjoyed some of the amenities we offer. Glad you were not disappointed.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This is an older Hampton Inn with great access to I90. My room was a good size. The AC unit was nice after a long day of driving. The bed was great and I slept so solidly. Standard free breakfast. Good for a couple nights.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo

Thanks for the nice review. We are an oldie but a goodie :) Glad your had a good nights sleep.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Pros: Friendly staff, clean hotel, ok breakfast Cons: Hotel is dated and very small. Breakfast area is small and awkward. Toilet is very low (I am 5'3" and found it awkwardly low). Spa is awful - extremely small and jets shoot water up instead of into the water. One staffer was eating pizza at front desk ( a little unprofessional). I think it was overpriced but the location was good with several places to dine nearby. In desperate need of renovation.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Courtney S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank you for your review. I take all guest feed back seriously. Within a year renovations should be happening. The jets have already been moved back. Kids or maybe adults get in there and move them around. Maintenance just double checked and we are in proper working order.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

I automatically like Hampton better than most hotels, but I am occasionally reminded that the name doesn't automatically mean as much as it should. I overlooked a couple things, like the room not being quite perfectly clean (not like it was bad, just not as good as it maybe should have been), the loud bathroom constant-fan, and even the fact the toilet wouldn't flush (oops, forgot to tell them about that), but I couldn't overlook the breakfast. I don't expect much out of hotel breakfasts, of course, and I expect even less from Hampton because they can't seem to get that together for some reason. But, the kid that seemed to be running it was just sitting in the breakfast room doing nothing when the tables were all dirty. He didn't do anything until it was a minute before time to close up and he immediately shut the doors. I've never had a hotel close things up with people sitting there still eating. The food was maybe even worse than the standard Hampton breakfast, too.
There's no reason I wouldn't stay here again if in the area, but I would know not to have super high hopes for it.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Courtney S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Thank you so much for the review. I take all guest feedback seriously. I am so sorry you did not have an enjoyable experience on your most recent stay. I will address these issues with the appropriate staff members. I hope you will return and let’s is prove you can have a more enjoyable stay.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

We enjoyed this hotel. The room was nice. The staff was very friendly. We had a nice breakfast. Our room was large enough for us. My husband was on the internet and I had a chair to set in to read the paper. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again.