“Another great stay”

Ranked #4 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Calgary, Canada
“Another great stay”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This is a very good hotel providing good value and close to the Interstate. It is clean and very comfortable and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, quiet, and have our favorite duvets. There are lots of eateries and gas stations close by and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We always enjoy the cleanliness, staff and stay at the Hampton. Rooms are clean and fresh. Staff is extremely friendly, and helpful. Rooms are quite and they still have windows you can open for fresh air! We always enjoy the pool and the breakfast, and our entire stay. I would recommend it to anyone. Go to Missoula MT and enjoy the Hampton!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hampty, General Manager at Hampton Inn Missoula, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank You so much for your great feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your stay.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My son and I arrived here at about 9:30PM on a Friday night on our way to Seattle were he was relocating from Louisville, KY. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful and got us checked in quickly. He said no restaurants would be open in the the area but recommended a pizza delivery that he said was very good. The room was clean and adequate and the beds were OK. We ordered the pizza, which took a little longer to deliver than we would have liked. My son said his pizza was OK but in my opinion it was terrible, maybe as as bad as I have ever had. Unfortunately I do not remember the name of the pizzeria. Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn complimentary offerings. The self made waffles are always good. Check out was fast and uneventful. Not a bad stay just do not accept the clerk's recommendations for delivery food.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
I am sorry you were not pleased with my clerks recomendation for dinner. I will have a team huddle and we can discuss "good" places to eat for the late night traveler.
Tonasket, Washington
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We checked in around 5 in the evening. As I entered the lobby, I was met by the aroma of fresh baked cookies. Now that is down home for me. Might even be more then many experience today. The room was clean. The beds were comfortable. Our needs were well supplied. The breakfast was very good and nice selection.

Salt Lake City, United States
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The Missoula Hampton Inn is great value, the staff is very courteous. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Missoula for business or pleasure. The only down side is the bacon in the breakfast bar. It should be fresh bacon and not so paper thin.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Malta, United States
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The staff was excellent on the phone when booking the room. Made the process was smooth and painless. I also left my Kindle in the room. When I called an hour later the staff already had my kindle at the front desk, had left me a message on my home phone and mailed it to me promptly. Very pleased.

Billings, United States
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We were very satisfied with the hotel over all, the food was wonderful, room very clean and like the lay out of the bathroom, the bed was in a great spot in the room, we have stayed at a hotel where the bed was right by the door and did not like that, Every thing was great at this hotel