Comfort Inn University
Ruby's Inn(Missoula)
$99
Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$97
$114
$143
$137
Quality Inn & Suites(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$70
$67
$137
$93
Staybridge.com
La Quinta Inn Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$116
La Quinta
$139
$121
galahotels.com
Motel 6 Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$66
Super 8 Missoula/Reserve St.(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$78
$73
All reviewsthe riverfire pitfootball stadiumpedestrian bridgeum campusthe location is perfectnice hotelwafflesbreakfast roomclose to downtownthe clark fork rivertop floorgreat roomexercise roomfitness centereasy accessgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I travel 150 nights a year and can stay in any hotel I want. These people are super friendly, accommodations are very nice, breakfast is above average, located conveniently, easy to make reservations.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ends can have wifi difficulties, but the riverside has a great view of the River and the U OF M campus. Interior rooms are quieter. Trade offs. Still, highly recommend.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Kurt,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Feedback from our guests helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We were very pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience regarding our newly remodeled hotel and its accommodations as well as our wonderful staff.

Thank you again for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I stayed in Comfort Inn on the business trip to Missoula for the first time. The staff was friendly and helpful. Convenient location and easy access to downtown. If I need a place again in this area, I will definitely keep the Comfort Inn on my list of places to stay in Missoula.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Seatrader,

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to compete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We are especially glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience regarding our staff and location.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times before and have seen many changes throughout the construction. On my latest visit I had the pleasure of staying in a suite on the 4th floor. It was wonderful. The view from the balcony overlooking the river was so peaceful while I drank my morning coffee. The suite was especially spacious with a separate living room from the bedroom. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank MTsnowfish
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear MTsnowfish,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at our Hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful stay in our newly re-modeled rooms and that you will be staying with us again. Your feedback is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

We look forward to providing you with the same pleasant accomodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stay in Missoula, MT 15 to 20 nights per year. I tried the University Comfort Inn for the first time last fall and now it is the only place I stay in Missoula. It is conveniently located, just a few blocks off the freeway, but it is quiet. It is located right on the river directly across from the University of Montana (walking distance to Grizzly Stadium) and just a few blocks from downtown. The rooms are recently remodeled and are quite comfortable. The staff is pleasant, competent and helpful. They clearly care about their jobs and are very well trained. My kudos to the staff & management for making my trips to Missoula more enjoyable.

Room Tip: The river side rooms are great if you can get one, but all the rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Greg H

Dear Greg H.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! Your survey response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we continually strive to provide the best services and an exceptional experience here in Missoula. We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed our new renovations. We just finished the re-model, and it looks great. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Raves raves raves! Clean, quiet place, good location. Well-appointed room. Accomodated me and my cat without hassle. Friendly staff - they were great! I would definitely stay here if I were in Missoula again

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Kate L, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay at the Comfort Inn, Missoula, MT, we appreciate your business. I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to reflect on your recent experience with us. It is the goal of this establishment to meet only the highest of standards for our valuable guests and to have received such positive remarks on our performance is much appreciated.

Aligned with our mission to serve you with the highest of hospitality, we sure hope to have the pleasure of serving you once again.

Jennifer Roberts