“Great location and service!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #13 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
“Great location and service!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We travel to Missoula quite frequently for Griz games. We are always promptly greeted by the friendly staff who remembers us from previous visits. The hotel location is great for games and concerts that take place in the UM campus, just a short walk and you don't have to pay for parking. The hot breakfast is great and we are excited to see the rooms that are currently being renovated. The hotel is always clean and the staff is always accommodating!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank MTsnowfish
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your previous stays, and I look forward to welcoming you back after our remodel. We are already halfway finished, and the changes are looking fabulous! Please give us a call anytime you pass through town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Hermiston, Oregon
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My Daughter and I were on our way from Hermiston OR to Cody, WY and after driving 6 1/2hours, it was dark outside and the weather was getting snowy we decided to stop. First it was easy to see from the freeway and I like Comfort ( Choice ) Inn Hotels. We were greeted by a very nice and professional front desk and very help bit later for a place for dinner. The rooms were very clean and very warm even with heater off, beds were comfortable, bathrooms were clean, it was not the largest room but it works for the 2 of us. Only thing I did not like and it is not that big of deal was there was no curtains on the windows to shut, there were cream colored liners and I am sure no one could see in but the room was still lighted, I just like dark curtains for darkness and privacy. For breakfast in the morning was wonderful, full breakfast and lots of choices, there was no coffee out in the lobby when I checked out but found it in breakfast room.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Hi Teresa_walchli - thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay! I am so glad you found us and were able to get off the roads for a bit. I'm so glad your stay was delightful, although I do apologize for the lack of dark curtains. We will have to look into that! I apologize, too, that the coffee was empty in the lobby as you departed. I'm glad you found the Breakfast Bar coffee to help you on your way! If you think of any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to share. We hope to see you again if you travel our way.
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Just told that the 3rd and 4th floors are closed for renovations until January. We've stayed at hotels undergoing renovations before and it was a nightmare! Will try Doubletree or Holiday Inn Downtown instead. A real disappointment as our son lives on Van Buren and the restaurants and shops we visit would have been close.

Stayed November 2013
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
I am sorry we were not able to host your upcoming visit to Missoula, Lisa W. We are indeed undergoing renovations during our winter season, updating our in-room carpet, paint, and furniture. Our wonderful remodel staff are extremely attentive to noise and disturbance, as our goal remains to provide our guests with the most peaceful and comfortable stay possible. Still, I certainly understand your concerns, and I want to invite you to come experience our newly-renovated finished product in the spring. We look forward to having you!
Billings, Montana
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Staff is nice, location is great. Our room was a double and was very small, 2 people can't walk by the beds at the same time. Bath was tiny. Breakfast was passable with one major FAIL. They were out of coffee in the breakfast bar and in the lobby for quite a while in the morning. Definitely not my best experience in a hotel.

Room Tip: For views, ask for the upper floors facing the river.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for sharing about your recent experience with us, Leslie H. I am sorry the room size did not work out the way you had hoped - next time you are with us, let us show you a suite for a larger option. I think you will like that much better. I am so sorry about the lack of coffee! We do try hard not to repeat the same mistake twice, so next time you are with us, let us show you our better side. And thank you again for your feedback!
Lewistown, Montana
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great view of the river, close to campus, great value for a comfortable room. (I heard the train only when I had my window open) Came to town for the Diva Run and to visit my daughter.
Will be back to stay here when we come down for parent's weekend and next summer for the Missoula marathon!!!

Room Tip: The front rooms have a great view of the river, close to campus, and a great value for a very comfo...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank DebbyK58
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Hello there, DebbyK58- We are so delighted to provide a comfortable "home" base for you during your time in Missoula. We have so many amazing run/ walk events through local groups like Run Wild Missoula- I'm glad you are able to participate during your visits to your daughter. Sounds like a win/ win for everyone! We look forward to having you back with us, and thank you for the wonderful feedback.
Great Falls, Montana, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is a wonderful place with excellent staff. The rooms are clean and quiet; the beds are very good. The breakfast bar is good. For the price, I have found it to be just right both times I have stayed here.

Room Tip: end of the hall on either part seem to be best as well as the top floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for sharing about your experience with us, P_D1000. I am so glad you enjoyed your past stays! We are grateful for your feedback, and look forward to seeing you again very soon.
West Yellowstone, Montana
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is our second time staying here. It is the best and most convenient place in Missoula. It is right across the river from the University of Montana and the football stadium. Very nice decor and the best breakfast we have had in a hotel.
They also have a large and clean fitness room, though we did not take the time to enjoy it.
The staff was very helpful and professional. Friendly hotel staff is not always easy to find, and all of the help we visited with, including our housekeeper, were fantastic!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments, Travis W. It sounds like you visited for a football game or two? We love our Griz game guests! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again soon.