“Perfect location”

Ranked #13 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Alexandria, Virginia
“Perfect location”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This hotel is located across Clark Fork River from the University and close to a grocery store, gas station, car wash, restaurants, bars and gambling. The lobby and rooms have recently been updated. It is clean and the staff could NOT be any more helpful and friendly. My room overlooked the river and mountains and the bed was very comfortable. I sleep with several pillow and each bed had 4! There is a small fitness room and a good breakfast in the breakfast room. I will be staying here when I return for graduation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
I could not have said it better myself, Cindi51058! While we strive to keep things modern and fresh at our property, I do agree: our service is what truly shines. With our fantastic staff and spectacular views of the Clark Fork River and surrounding mountains, you cannot possibly go wrong staying with us. It was a pleasure having you, and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Helena, Montana
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is an excellent place for me to stay while in town on business. Great rooms, friendly staff and good breakfast. Quiet and relaxing with a great view of the river. Close to Interstate 90 for easy access when traveling.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing about your experience with us, Tim H. We do try our very best to provide business travellers with a wonderful stay, offering luxurious pillowtop bedding, access to high-speed wireless internet, and providing a variety of breakfast options for your "most important meal of the day." I am quite happy to hear that we were able to provide all that you needed during your travels. Please come and see us again soon!
Bozeman, Montana, United States
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The staff was very courteous and welcoming.
The location is perfect for being close to restaurants and downtown. We were able to walk downtown to get dinner which is important to get some fresh air and exercise while traveling.
The room was excellent. I got upgraded to a suite which was a total surprise but awesome experience.
Breakfast was very good, healthy and provides a varied menu.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review us, Katie B. I applaud you for getting out and about during your stay, despite our cold weather! Dowtown Missoula does boast some excellent dining options, so it is definitely worth the walk. How wonderful that you were upgraded! Wo do love to do so anytime we can. Our suites offer additional space, a second flatscreen television, and, in my opinion, provide some of the best views on the river. We very much appreciate your comments, and hope to welcome you back soon.
Tacoma, Washington, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Any comfort inn that I have stayed in has been great and this one lived up to it. It was clean and the stayed was great. I really like the beds and the pillows. Wish I could have used the hot tub. The breakfast could have had more choices, but it was more then most places offer. I always enjoy the waffles.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your comments, Georganna M, and thank you for your loyalty to our Choice Hotels brand. Our beds and pillows (and all of our recently updated bedding) are really a hit with guests, and I am glad you found them comfortable! We do not have a hot tub, you are right about that - but next time you visit, be sure to ask about our rooms with large, jetted bathtubs. I am glad you enjoyed the waffles. They are my favorite, too! I am sorry that we did not offer other options you preferred. We are always open to suggestions, so let us know which items you would like to see on our buffet. We want to make sure that your next stay is absolutely perfect! We hope to see you again soon.
Boulder
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I often pick this Comfort Inn because the price is reasonable and it is close to the UM Campus. The best part is the value in relation to the price. The breakfast buffet is great and its nice to have a place to work out and do laundry.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Thank you for your comments, Samantha H. I am glad you are able to take advantage of our laundry and fitness facilities when you are with us - these are just two ways in which we truly seek to provide a home-away-from-home atmosphere to our guests. Our goal is to ensure that you enjoy each and every stay with us, and I am glad to hear that you do!
spokane
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I travel for work 2 weeks a month on average; this was my first time in Missoula. The lady that checked me in was absolutely on of the nicest hotel staff I have ever encountered. The room was very clean and updated, overall quite with hardly any background noise. Bed made for a good night’s sleep. I'll be staying here next time I head to the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments, Jon H. We are delighted to provide you with a little bit of peace and quiet during your time on the road. We look forward to welcoming you back!
High Point, North Carolina
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stay in this hotel once or twice a year when visiting family in Missoula.The beds are just like home, and our room has always been quiet. Our room choice has always been made available with our advance reservations. There is a large desk in the room that my husband uses for work away from work. Housekeeping does an excellent job of cleaning and re-stocking supplies in a timely manner. The breakfast is good. Can't say enough good things about the staff. Whether it is someone who remembers us from a previous visit or a newer employee, everyone we have dealt with has been friendly, efficient, and very helpful. We will continue staying at this Comfort Inn in Missoula.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you for your thoughtful comments, Person1942! We do offer several amenities for folks looking to "work away from work," as you said, and I'm very glad that your husband is able to do so successfully. Our Housekeeping and Front Desk staff truly are wonderful, too. Our team works very hard to make sure that each guest enjoys their experience. I am so pleased that you enjoyed yours!