“Missoula MT Comfort Inn”

Comfort Inn University
Ranked #14 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The staff was very courteous and welcoming.
The location is perfect for being close to restaurants and downtown. We were able to walk downtown to get dinner which is important to get some fresh air and exercise while traveling.
The room was excellent. I got upgraded to a suite which was a total surprise but awesome experience.
Breakfast was very good, healthy and provides a varied menu.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Katie B. I applaud you for getting out and about during your stay, despite our cold weather! Dowtown Missoula does boast some excellent dining options, so it is definitely worth the walk. How wonderful that you were upgraded! Wo do love to do so anytime we can. Our suites offer additional space, a second flatscreen television, and, in my opinion, provide some of the best views on the river. We very much appreciate your comments, and hope to welcome you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn University

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Any comfort inn that I have stayed in has been great and this one lived up to it. It was clean and the stayed was great. I really like the beds and the pillows. Wish I could have used the hot tub. The breakfast could have had more choices, but it was more then most places offer. I always enjoy the waffles.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for your comments, Georganna M, and thank you for your loyalty to our Choice Hotels brand. Our beds and pillows (and all of our recently updated bedding) are really a hit with guests, and I am glad you found them comfortable! We do not have a hot tub, you are right about that - but next time you visit, be sure to ask about our rooms with large, jetted bathtubs. I am glad you enjoyed the waffles. They are my favorite, too! I am sorry that we did not offer other options you preferred. We are always open to suggestions, so let us know which items you would like to see on our buffet. We want to make sure that your next stay is absolutely perfect! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I often pick this Comfort Inn because the price is reasonable and it is close to the UM Campus. The best part is the value in relation to the price. The breakfast buffet is great and its nice to have a place to work out and do laundry.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Thank you for your comments, Samantha H. I am glad you are able to take advantage of our laundry and fitness facilities when you are with us - these are just two ways in which we truly seek to provide a home-away-from-home atmosphere to our guests. Our goal is to ensure that you enjoy each and every stay with us, and I am glad to hear that you do!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I travel for work 2 weeks a month on average; this was my first time in Missoula. The lady that checked me in was absolutely on of the nicest hotel staff I have ever encountered. The room was very clean and updated, overall quite with hardly any background noise. Bed made for a good night’s sleep. I'll be staying here next time I head to the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments, Jon H. We are delighted to provide you with a little bit of peace and quiet during your time on the road. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stay in this hotel once or twice a year when visiting family in Missoula.The beds are just like home, and our room has always been quiet. Our room choice has always been made available with our advance reservations. There is a large desk in the room that my husband uses for work away from work. Housekeeping does an excellent job of cleaning and re-stocking supplies in a timely manner. The breakfast is good. Can't say enough good things about the staff. Whether it is someone who remembers us from a previous visit or a newer employee, everyone we have dealt with has been friendly, efficient, and very helpful. We will continue staying at this Comfort Inn in Missoula.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thank you for your thoughtful comments, Person1942! We do offer several amenities for folks looking to "work away from work," as you said, and I'm very glad that your husband is able to do so successfully. Our Housekeeping and Front Desk staff truly are wonderful, too. Our team works very hard to make sure that each guest enjoys their experience. I am so pleased that you enjoyed yours!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This was my first time staying there, and I was pleasantly surprised with the staff and how clean and comfortable the room was. I travel every week for work and from now on when I am in Missoula I will be staying there. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that all my needs were met.

Room Tip: I had a room on the end near the river "great views"
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you for your comments, Lance! I am very pleased to hear about your experience with us. Our property does boast spectacular river and mountain views, if I do say so myself. In fact, we made sure to post a few photos of the beautiful Missoula landscape on our page for other viewers to see. It would be a shame to keep this Montana beauty all to ourselves. Thank you again, Lance, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had never used the comfort inn before and did not know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and big enough that we did not feel cramped. The bed was comfortable and we were able to adjust the temperature to whatever was best for us. The shower had a high, raindrop shower head which was so nice for us as we are tall. The continental breakfast was very good. We had a lot of options to choose from including fresh waffles. We would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

I am so glad that you chose to try our brand! If you enjoyed your stay, do keep in mind that our Choice Privileges program enables you to earn free nights at any of our hotels worldwide. Furthermore, from now until February 20, 2013 you can earn triple Choice Privileges points when you stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back! (And the waffles are definitely my favorite Breakfast Bar item, too).