“Beware of the moans get”

Comfort Inn University
Ranked #15 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My family in I was bullied the whole time they are very disrespectful ingnored mostly the manager after pay 1600$ dollars for 8 day way to much for this room she wanted to authorize a credit card for the rest of the stay 2 more days but I didn't feel she need to do that because when I checked in she took $150 off my card then later said that it didn't go through I checked my card online in clearly it went through when I told her she said it had nothin to do with her it was between me in my bank huh???? When telling her about this she kicked us out at 7:30 at night everyroom in town is book did not refund my money for today in called the cops

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Mingemoy

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Staff was friendly, professional, and efficient. We got a room by the elevator and requested a room change. Though they were busy and filling up quick they processed out request and within 5 minutes we had a new room. Clean, updated, well decorated, and comfortable rooms. Beyond excellent free breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My brother stayed at this Comfort Inn on his journey to WA. While there, he experienced a frightening but thankfully harmless episode of amnesia. The staff was professional, caring, and honest. They got him expert medical attention, took care of his personal effects, and even watched out for him when he was released from the hospital. As his sister, I cannot tell you how thankful I was that my brother was surrounded by such good, caring, and honest people during this helpless and potentially dangerous time. The manager gave me her personal cell phone number in case my brother needed anything, and they made sure he had a room until he was fully capable of continuing on his journey. 3 cheers for the Comfort Inn Missoula!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Here is a copy of a letter that I sent to the General Manager of this Comfort Inn after my very enjoyable stay there:

"Dear Ms. Leonberger:

During a 6,000 mile round-trip to the west coast from Michigan I had the joy and pleasure to stay at the Missoula Comfort Inn: July 5th, 2012, in room 108.

I want to recognize certain of the very fine emplolyees at this inn:

Katlynn checked me in, she was very prompt, efficient, and guided me to the downtown area where I enjoyed a very nice meal.
Michelle and Heather were at the counter in the morning; great attitudes, very polite and friendly.
Monica was taking care of the breakfast bar the morning of the 8th; another joy and a pleasure, again a great attitude.
Not sure what you're doing at that inn to create what appears to be a positive work environment but please keep it up and spread it to other inns in the Choice Hotels chain.

Regards;

Jim Foreman
Sterling Heights, MI

Room Tip: Rooms toward the rear of the inn will be farther from the street that fronts the building. I did not...
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Very nice location
Right next to the river,very pretty and peacefull
Has no Pool(needs a Pool)
Most excellent Staff)super friendly
Would not stay here for more than one night at the most two.
This Staff told me this used to be a Holiday inn but had to change names because the owner did not want to add a pool

Room Tip: great for one night and one night only
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed here last year before it changed ownership. They have done lots of renovations with carpet and decor. We stayed in a king suite with sofa bed so they kids were in a seperate room (yeh!). Great room. Breakfast last year was better. This year, not so much. They were out of knives, no knives at all. The hot water for my oatmeal was only warm, they had run out of the warm them up cheese omelets and didn't replace them until we were leaving. The girl was NOT keeping up with breakfast crowd. The value for the room was good for us.

Room Tip: get to breakfast earlier
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This was by far my favorite hotel on our eight-state trip. Someone else mentioned a remodel; we had a brand-new room, complete with granite countertops in the bath and white (you can tell they are clean) bedspreads. The breakfast was fantastic. I was pleasantly surprised and would highly recommend this hotel.