“Wish I could've stayed longer”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #21 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Bozeman, Montana
“Wish I could've stayed longer”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had the best experience here from checking in to checking out. My kids LOVED the indoor pool and hot tub. I was surprised that breakfast offered so much. Really happy with staff. They made stay very comfortable and I wished I could of stayed longer.

• Stayed March 2014
Christina H, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear Jase234,

Thank you for the kind review!! We loved that you enjoyed your stay!! Our goal is to make you happy and we are thrilled that we accomplished that! Please know you are always welcome and hopefully when your travels bring you to Missoula you can stay longer. Have a blessed day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Kalispell, Montana
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Room was nice that was about all. Our card was charged two times for our one night stay! When we called back we were put on hold or the phone would ring for half hour with no one answering. Finally day three we get that manager, well front desk supervisor Christina who's husband was the manager, she was rude rude rude to us. First she said we left the room trashed, which is a lie my girlfriend cleaned the room! When confronted on that lie, she changed her story to well your stuff was in the room until 3pm. Yet another lie we were back in Kalispell by 2pm, so once confronted yet again she changed her story a 3rd time. This time we apparently left the do not disturb on the door yet another lie. However at this point she informed us she would reverse the 2nd charge, at this point my girlfriend asked for the corporate # and was hung up on! At this point I called to ask for the # and was told I was harassing her personally and "to look the # up yourself". I informed her asking for a # is not harassment and asked again at this point I was given the # to the police department in Missoula and told, "I am reversing the refund and charging the card yet again", and then hung up on. Don't stay there horrible manager !!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay near the elevator, thing sounds like its never been serviced
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank colormaster87
Christina H, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your day regarding your recent stay at Sleep Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the miscommunication on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our Corporate office to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Missoula.
Alberta
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed this past weekend. It was a great deal for the price! The hotel has been renovated, and our room was adequate. The bed wasn't the most comfortable I've slept on, but none are as good as home. Property was clean and maintained. We didn't have a chance to use the pool, but did enjoy the complimentary breakfast. If you're looking for a great budget stay, this is it!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review! We surely do appreciate it! I will be sharing your generous comments to my staff. We loved having you here and hope to accommodate you in the future if your travels ever bring you to Missoula.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We checked in at 11:30 pm after booking the room online. We had been told on the past that the sleep inns all had 24 hour pools. Upon checking in we discovered that this wasn't the case, it was closing at 12. No big deal... Just really wanted a shower after a whole day of driving. Get to the room and the shower wasn't working. Asked for a new room... Was told at this point (around 11:45 pm) that the water was off and being fixed but would be on in 1/2 an hour. 1 am, shower still not working. This is a serious inconvenience being that we need to be in the road by 8 am and I'm the driver!!! Would've been nice for them to tell us when we checked in. I definitely would've driven to another hotel just for a damn shower.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank TriciaLynnB
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I understand your frustration and I would personally like to apologize for the miscommunication from my staff. We did have a pipe burst at our property, and the water had to be shut off temporarily due to this.

I hope this does not deter you from staying with us in the future; if you travels ever bring you back to Missoula.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Stayed here on the 7th of March and what an awesome stay me and my wife enjoyed this property we have stayed at numerous choice hotels and this has got to be the best newly remodeled so we had clean rooms friendly service and that's all my wife and I look for great place

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the sweet remarks. You noticed our changes too! We are excited about them and can't wait to share the rest with you. We enjoyed having you here and looked forward to seeing you here in the future! Happy Travels
Sheffield, England
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Best hotel i have ever stayed in everything was up to date.They have welcoming desk staff, room service were all friendly and welcoming. They had awsome large pool and best hot tub. friendly service and very good food. The location is great for access to great restaurants and bars and boutiques without lots of tourists and crowds. Beautiful views that i have ever seen. Again highly recommend this place You just can not miss out this place..!!

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Nabzy13,

So happy to hear that your stay was an exceptional one! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please know that I will be sharing your comments with my staff and we do hope that we can accomodate you again in the near future when your plans bring you back to Missoula! We love having you here!
Kalispell, Montana
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We had to stay in Missoula for 5 weekends in a row and we spent everyone at Sleep Inn. John & Kate where extremely helpful. Anything we needed was taken care of quickly. We used the hot tub almost every time we were there. Competitive rates with breakfast included, combined with the customer service will definitely bring us back! Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Brenda M.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel! We greatly appreciate it. I would also like to personally thank you for sharing your comments. Hearing that you had a positive experience at our hotel is wonderful to hear and I will be sharing your amazing remarks with my staff! We love having you hear and do hope when your travels bring you to back to Missoula. We get to accomodate you again!

Best,