All reviews room was clean montana club reserve st cheese omelets quiet at night budget hotel free continental breakfast quick check place to stay convenient location the wi fi front desk staff good nights sleep flat screen tv next morning parking lot we've stayed
Reviewed July 28, 2018

We have stayed at Super 8 Hotels multiple times over multiple years they are always extremely comfortable and budget friendly. Our room in Missoula was clean and had a very comfortable bed. The room was very quiet at night. Breakfast is your typical waffles, cereal, eggs & pastries. The staff was helpful and friendly. This is a great place to stay. Super 8 never fails to come through with quality service. Easy to get to from the interstate. Very good stay!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2018

This was a great stay for our family. The ladies at the checkout were extremely friendly. Our room was clean and had very comfortable beds. This is a great place to stay for a short visit. Our kids were very happy with the breakfast. It was quiet at night.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Our room was comfortable and quiet. The location was good. They did not have anything I wanted for breakfast except yogurt and bananas. However, I thought the motel was a good value - convenient to I-90.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2018

A little outdated but nice. I traveled for a business meeting and had 2 of my kids with me and my babysitter. We couldn't find a place with a pool with the short notice so this worked fine. The staff was kind and we got a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Rooms were clean and adequate, and the price was right. Exactly what three fisherman required. Breakfast is your typical waffles and, cereal and hard boiled eggs.
The staff were helpful and friendly. Whew!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends